Thursday, October 05, 2006

Alex steals my heart

Today I took the kids to school, Karson to preschool, and then I went to visit baby Alex at the hospital. It was great. I was the only visitor. I got to start the long process of spoiling my nephew rotten. :) He is so precious. He seems so tiny it's hard to believe Kemry is even smaller. I cannot wait until she is home so we can get these two together. I would love to have pictures of the two of them together now! Here are a few more pictures.


Mommy Kasey and Baby Alex

Baby Alex on Auntie Kelly's lap

Baby Alex close up.....awwww

1 comment:

Guatamama said...

AH Kelly, what a cutie pie!! It is so cool that Alex and Kemry are so close in age! So happy for you and I can't wait to follow in your footsteps! I am hoping that we go a couple of weeks quicker than you so that we catch up and can pick up together!

Oh, here's my new journal address. tiggysgirl.livejournal.com

Amy