Sunday, November 26, 2006

Kemry

It has been a while since I posted! I have so many things to update the blog on. I have been so down that things weren't moving as fast as I had hoped (keep in mind I was making very unrealistic expectations for our adoption). Well we got updated pictures this week AND our director is going to Guatemala this week and is taking a package for us AND checking on DNA for us! WOOHOO! I hope she gets good news and even more pictures for us (can I be greedy??)!! Here is Kemry Abigail at 2 months wearing one of the little tops we sent her (the pants are probably way too small by now). Isn't she GORGEOUS?

Sweet beautiful Kemry
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my favorite!!! She looks like a little cabbage patch kid here. Her little mouth is SO precious! I love the expression on her face. She is just so GIRLY looking! Her little eyes make me melt!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miss Serious with some major love handles :) She must be a good eater! Our update shows she's taking 8 bottles a day! I believe it! She went from 5lb11oz to 8lb in her first month.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love her little mouth! Can you all tell I'm head over heels in love???? :) She is just PERFECT!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Diana said...

Can you say CUTIE PIE! :-) Those cheeks would melt anyones heart!

ginger said...

She is so adorable. It makes you feel so much better to get new pictures and for her to be wearing what you sent. My daughter was 5 lbs at birth and weighed 8 lbs at 2 months. She is now 3 1/2 months and weighs 10.3 lbs. I think they are all feed really good. Praying that the DNA is done soon.

Ashley said...

I read too quickly and thought it said she went from 5lbs to 11lbs in a month. LOL!!!!!

Glad you got new pictures. We thought we would be in PGN by now - we are hoping for January...

Kerry said...

Awwwww. She's beautiful Kelly.

Carrie said...

Very cute! Glad to hear you got pics and your director is looking into DNA. Hope you get some answers soon!

My Grace is a chunk too...but when I got there and held her, she wasn't as big as I had envisioned. At 4.5 months, she weighed 16.1 pounds.

Kya Blu's Mommy Candy...aka KiKi said...

Girl why did I not know you had a blog...love the new pictures of Kemry. She is a little cabbage patch. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu