Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cowboy Alex

Cowboy Alex

This is my nephew Alex! Isn't he a doll?? He is 15 days younger than Kemry and they're so cute together. We actually got her referral 2 days before he was born....it was an AWESOME week! Every Wednesday morning we take the kids to the movies and then either go swimming or come back here to our house and play. Kemry was taking a nap so we decided to get some pictures of Alex (it's WAY too chaotic to do pictures when BOTH of them are awake lol). I couldn't get my text and the slideshow to both work in the same post, so I'm posting them to 2 different ones. LOL Below is the slideshow.

4 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

That Alex is sooooo darn adorable!!! The pictures you took are better then your sister could have gotten in any studio!!!

MoonNStarMommy said...

I completely agree with the above comment Kelly!! They are AWESOME!! I love how people have different photography styles... I wanna keep a couple of these as inspiration! LOLOL... Seriously!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

oh my gosh your good Kelly! The pictures are absolutely amazing! Wanna come to Ohio and photograph Sophia? Ü

Kelly said...

Lisa how fun would it be to take pictures of gorgeous little Sophia?!?! :)