Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sweetness

How long can a baby stand and look out a window? LOL We played for over an hour just looking out the window. What an exciting life we live!

Who's out there? Even Bentley is intrigued!
I think I like her...she's pretty enough to make me smile...
It's KARLY!!!!!!!
Put that window up so we can talk!
Mooom is he supposed to do that???
Tired of standing...I will just sit here and talk to her
Bentley your whining to get out to her is getting old
Yeaaaa Karson and Karaline are joining us too....who can resist Karly looking in the window? (told ya we live an exciting life)
My pretty girl, Karaline

3 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Look at those beautiful kiddies!!! All we are missing is Kollin...where oh where is he?

Our Family of 5 said...

They are adorable! I look forward to seeing their pictures everyday! Even the dog is a cutie!

Kris and Mindy said...

Your children are just sooo beautiful!
Hugs