Monday, July 23, 2007

Dead Camera

MY CAMERA DIED!!!!!! Ahhhhh What am I ever going to do?? Of course I didn't get the extended warranty...who ever NEEDS that?? ;) I do EVERY time I DON'T get it. What was I thinking?? I remember what I was thinking. Hmmm I could get this camera with all the bells and whistles and the extended service plan OOOR this even BETTER camera without the extended service plan for the same price. After all, it's more expensive and you get what you pay for right??? NOOOOT! I thought my rechargable batteries were just dead so I bought some more and it still didn't work. Of course Kemry is doing so many new things now I want pictures of and the first day of school is around the corner. I've gotta figure something out FAST! I guess I'll have to take a trip down memory lane and post old pictures until I get a new camera.

UPDATE: It's just the flash that is broken. If I have the flash on, it won't take a picture, but it will with it off. The only problem is our house is on a wooded lot and even though we have lots of windows, I always need a flash inside. I guess we'll be spending a LOT more time outside getting pictures for a while. LOL

3 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Urghh! Run and buy a new one! Now that I found your blog I wanna see more of them beautiful babies!

Kristen and the Gang said...

OMG...NO camera......you will just have to kill yourself!!! WEll, if it is only the flash I guess outside pics it is but I would be working on a new plan of action!!!

MoonNStarMommy said...

CAMERA CPR ..... STAT!!!!!