Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter in a day or two

My little Harry Potter fan
This is the only way we have seen Kollin since very early Saturday morning. He came over to me about 30 minutes ago, plopped the book down beside me, and burst into tears. For Kollin to cry, in front of someone at that, it's a big deal. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong. Finally he muttered, "It's all over now." Awwww my poor little boy. It has been a long ride for him. It seems since he was 6 (5yrs ago), we have always been waiting on the next book to come out. I'm hoping she has a spin off series. :) Doesn't Harry Potter's kids need documenting now?



2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, bless his little heart!

MoonNStarMommy said...

Tell Kollin I am crying with him!! Seriously - I am usually all over these books and I just CANT read it right now because I just know - when I get to that last page, I won't be able to stand it :(