Monday, July 23, 2007

Photo time

We'll try this again :)
We attempted the brown tutu pictures on our visit trip. Kemry wasn't having any part of it. We had already taken tons with the pink tutu and she was over the tutu pictures. :) That's actually what I was going to try yesterday when I discovered my camera broken. When I realized it was just the flash I decided to try to take them when Kemry woke up from her nap feeling much better. My camera still wasn't behaving so the lighting and shutter wasn't right, but I did get some I'll take for now (until I get a new camera...then we'll go for attempt #3!).







3 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

My gosh Kelly, Could she be any more beautiful? I adore these pictures!

Kristen and the Gang said...

OMG....KEMRY is just stunning in these pics!!!! And you with a broken flash!!! Amazing!!!!

MoonNStarMommy said...

I looooooooooooooove your pictures!!!