Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HOT HOT HOT

INSANE!

This is why they should give us another month off from school. It's way too hot to be at school today. :) (I'll try anything to get more summertime with my kids.) Add 90% humidity to this and all you want to do is sit in a pool of ice.

On a side note, the kids had a good time in school today. They were all very pleased with they classes and friends they got in their classes. KemryPie HATED the 1.5hr she was in the car picking up kids. First day of Cash Crew reality for her wasn't appreciated :)

6 comments:

Tara said...

Holy heat wave Batman! I'm glad to hear that the kiddos are enjoying school!

MoonNStarMommy said...

I love the pic of you and John!! Anyway... keep the heat down there!! PLEASE....

Keep the kids home - call them in "melting"

Ruthanne said...

It has been disgustingly hot here too. Tonight is the first night in over a week, where we are getting some relief. I'm SO ready for jeans and a sweater.

Home sweet home said...

WOW -- I cannot believe your kids started school ALREADY -- I feel bad for them. Poor Kemry - I don't like all the wait for picking kids up either. Do you have a DVD in you car ??

Kristen and the Gang said...

Hang in there...the winter is coming next...hehehe!!!
KemryPie...Mommy went and bought a new car for you to ride in so that you wouldn't cry...now you have to stop that !!!

xyzpdq said...

wow i can't believe how many posts you've made since my last visit. i better get on the ball. the kids look great. would have loved to be a fly on the wall for the car wash!

and what is UP with school starting already. tell me they get out in may?!

-samantha