Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Big Sissy, Little Sissy

Kemry adores Karly
(especially when she's twirling her like she was here)

I was just saying Kemry's hair wouldn't grow and I swear I think someone put miracle grow on it the day I asked that question. It's growing so fast just in the past couple of days!

I got Kemry a new walker toy today because she is starting to cruise. I shouldn't have spent money on one because she just took the box and walked all over the house pushing it around. These are blurry because my flash is broken and she's moving at warp speed! HA HA


Wow this looks like a really cool toy in this picture! I wish I had one of those!

4 comments:

Donna said...

HI--great pix of your kids. Ava has that walker toy too except she is not into getting up yet. She plays with it on the floor.

take care,
Donna

Ruthanne said...

Next time, drive to the back of Wal-Mart and ask for a box. Cheaper and apparently, just as exciting!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Karly IS an amazing big sister!!! Amazingly..Kemry's hair does seem to be longer??? Hair Club for Babies???? Fess Up, Girl??

Kris and Mindy said...

Awww....how beautiful the two of them are together! I love those types of pictures! Her hair DOES look like it growing too!
Hugs