Friday, August 24, 2007

New Favorites

Kemry's new THING

Kemry LOVES her slide and that's all she wants to do lately. The problem is, it isn't very safe yet for a baby that doesn't have her balance well. LOL It means mommy gets to play on the side all day and night too. lol It's usually inside but I took it outside so I could be out there with the other kids while we had neighborhood friends over.


Kemry LOVES the socks Kya Blu's Nana made her. I don't think I've ever given Candy and Nana a proper THANK YOU!!! We get SOOO many compliments on those socks. They are so so cute!!!!



She was amazed I was through there. LOL I think I freaked her out by saying her name as she was crawling by.

This is Kemry's new "I'm going to lay here and pout until you come pick me up and put me where I wanted to go before I fell" trick. She doesn't do it all the time, but every now and then she just lays there and looks at me like, "Umm isn't it YOUR job to pick me up and put me where I was headed??" LOL

Lightening McQueen has nothing on me




12 comments:

Ruthanne said...

LOVE the "pick me up" pose. Too funny. The expression on her face is so funny when you're standing over her---like "what are you doing taking pictures at a time like this?"
How'd you get that video on there?? You loaded it right through blogger??? Teach me, teach me!!

Kelly said...

I went to upload a pic and saw the new little video thing beside the upload pic button! :) I tried to upload a longer one, but it kept giving me errors. I'm going to try to add it from youtube. That one is only 2 seconds long. LOL

Tara said...

I love, love, love Kemry and her slide!! She is a mover and shaker and a slider!!!

Kerri said...

Too cute!

Kerri and Ruby

Diana said...

She is SOOOOO funny! What a cutie pie!!! She looks like she has quite the personality :-)

-Diana

Kristen and the Gang said...

I love it!!! I can't believe she has figured out how to "SLIDE"!!! It is tooo adorable!!! it looks like Miss Kemry is getting a load of new hair...WOO HOO!! Thanks for sharing those videos...i miss seeing Kemry in "action"!

Amy said...

Wow ... I'm not letting Phaelan see the slide video. We had our first outing to the park today (it was finally not sweltering hot at 8am) and he, I believe, was a little upset with me for not letting him go down the slide. Maybe we'll try it.

Love the pictures!!!

Kya Blu's Mommy Candy...aka KiKi said...

So glad you are loving the socks...I see Kemry likes to try to pull them apart just like Kya Blu...Too funny you posted that THANK YOU today because My mom is here and looking at the BLOG with me...Hugs and

MoonNStarMommy said...

Heehee... she is too darn cute!!

Raising a Vols Fan!! said...

That's so funny about the slide. Gabby loves going to her Nana's (grandmother's) house and riding the slide there. You have such a lovely family. I'm so glad that Kemry is adapting and fitting in so well. She is gorgeous.

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Kemry has gotten so big since the last time I checked in. So great to see y'all having such a blast together. Can't wait to meet the little princess at Guatoberfest.

Our Family of 5 said...

She is just so darn cute! I always love her facial expressions =)