Wednesday, August 08, 2007

First Day of School

My babies are officially back at school. :( I miss them so much already. On one hand, I'm excited about the new opportunities this year and I've craved a schedule all summer, but on the other hand, I cannot stand that the school year keeps us so busy we barely get time together as a family. I really grieve that during the school year. Here are my cutiepies this morning on their way to school. Nevermind the weeds in the background. I spent a whole afternoon spraying them only to realize a few days later when they were growing BIGGER that I sprayed them with insect killer instead of WeedBGon. LOL Now to find another day available to do it all over again!

Karaline looking not so sure about this whole thing. Bless her heart, her hair looks sad this morning. I had to do it while she was eating breakfast looking down so I couldn't see what I was doing. I'll try to do better tomorrow. :)
Kollin showing his massive butterflies about middle school
Karly TOTALLY prepared for it all. More chances to socialize and goof off. LOL
There's my little pumpkins....awwww I miss them so much. Think the teachers will mind if I just show up for hugs?? Naaah don't think the KIDS would appreciate it.
Finally got them to loosen up a bit.
What are WE going to do today? Karson, Kemry and I are all alone and it's so quiet here. I think we may take a walk this morning, splash in the kiddie pool after that, and get started on the MASSIVE amounts of cleaning I need to do to catch up from the summer and bringing Kemry home. It's sooooo far behind and I feel like I'll never catch up!

5 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh my goodness! What dolls they all are! Mine don't go until the 23rd, but I think we are all ready to get back to a routine! Hubby and I take off that whole week so we can put them on and off the bus together. We have done it since Kate started kindergarten! Hope you Karson and Kemry have a good time today!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Look at those gorgeous kids!!! It is hard to believe how big they get and how fast! I am sure Kollin will do great in middle school and of course, Karly will have a ball. As for Karaline....well, she will come out of that shell very soon. they are great kids and that is because of their wonderful parents!!!
Give besos to Karson & Kemry for me and have fun with the little one...as we know they grow up way to quick!

Ruthanne said...

Kelly---they're SO cute. They look so TALL in those pictures! Have a fun day of quiet.

Kris and Mindy said...

WOW! School already!? We always went back to achool after Labor Day...things have changed. Alec starts preschool on the 23rd and I am so sad:-( Your children looked beautiful as they headed off to school!
Hugs
P.S. Comments don't post automatically on my blog...I approve them first because we ran into some "issues" with rude people a few months back:-) But I got them and they are on there now!

MoonNStarMommy said...

Awwwwwwwwwww :::sniff::: They are getting so big!! I can't stand it!! Calahan is a bit anxious about middle school too, but he's hoping he'll have a better time then in grade school :( How did their days go??