Thursday, August 16, 2007

BIG BOY going to preschool

My big boy started preschool. Now 2 days a week Kemry and I will be all alone. What will we ever do????? :( If I left it up to Kemry we would play outside all day! lol

Look at my big boy (actually look how tiny he looks here lol) My landscaping is in some SERIOUS need of attention.
Isn't he the cutest thing??

Here is what well be doing when Karson is in school. What??? You say "no no" when I start to climb the stairs? Hmmm let's test this...

WHAT? BROTHER says "no no" too when I climb the stairs? Who does he think HE is?




Up up and away...she hasn't stopped me yet.
I can't take this anymore....all the "no no's". It's way too much stress on a girl trying to break the rules.

8 comments:

Ruthanne said...

oh my gosh---that 'mad' picture is the cutest thing. How do you not crack up when she does that?
Karson is ADORABLE!! Did he like his first day???

Kristen and the Gang said...

WOW...Karson going to school! Don't be sad MOM...he is still your little boy!!! And a very handsome one at that!!
OMG...what a like cutie Kemry is!!! She has such a personality! I love the 1st pic!

Kate said...

Love the pictures!! Karson looks so big!! And Miss Kemry!! SOOOOO CUTE!!

Kya Blu's Mommy Candy...aka KiKi said...

Ok that GRUMPY face totally cracks me up...Hey girl we are DOWN with Atlanta and my Hubby is coming too...I can't wait to get me some KEMRY LOVIN

Amy said...

I love the "mad" picture. Priceless and absolutely adorable!!!

Tam said...

Those pics are priceless!

Amy said...

rofl her face is TOO funny!!! Congratulations Karson on your first day of school!!

Kylee Barrow said...

Cute! Preschool is a great place for your boy to interact with other children. This is also the perfect area for him to learn social skills. These skills are significant in developing his individuality. Anyway, time flies really fast! How’s it going now?

- Kylee Barrow