Friday, August 03, 2007

MAD face

Show me your MAD face
Little Miss Kemry learned to make this face to copycat her brothers and sisters when they were upset or crying. Now of course we have her do it all the time. LOL She snorts through her nose when she's doing this to imitate crying. LOL
Pappaw, don't you make a face that looks EXACTLY like this???? Is THAT where I got this?
Ok so she isn't mad ALL the time. When she isn't snorting at us with her mad face, she's back to her cutie pie self. :)
Ooooh here comes SISSY! Sissy doesn't get too close without getting HUGE giggles and dimples.

I still cannot believe it when she's standing. So hard to believe this girl was a wet noodle when we picked her up 3 months ago. She has come so far in such a short time.

Here she is in ACTION :)



6 comments:

Ruthanne said...

oh my gosh---that face is TOO funny. Love the video with the sound effects.

Kristen and the Gang said...

That face is PRICELESS!!! It is unbelieveable how far she has come in such a short time!

Kate said...

Kemry is SOOO darn cute!! She has changed so much since I have seen her , she is just getting to be such a big girl! Gabi and I were watching the video and Gabi was laughing and clapping!! She misses Kemry!!

Lou said...

that face is da bomb!!!! I can't wait to meet you people in person in Atlanta! Tell Kemry to get ready....I'm gonna smooch all over those cheeks!

Carrie said...

Kemry gives me the giggles every time I see her...had to share her watermelon pics with my mom...and I thought Grace liked watermelon, but wow! Kemry is just precious, she's got so much personality!

Kris and Mindy said...

LOVE these pictures. So adorable! Mikayla makes aface similar to this and then she flares her nostrils and kind of snorts through them. We call her a bull when she does it. Kids are so much fun...something new each and everyday!! Keep the pictures coming...you have such a beautiful family!