Monday, August 06, 2007

I love My Kiddos

This is what I found the kids doing today! How sweet is that?? Only problem is they were washing it with their buckets from the SANDbox. Luckily I caught it early when I heard the water turn on. I'm just super glad they changed out of their school close into old clothes first....they're learning! :)




At this point of the day Kemry had lost her skirt, shoes, and hairbow. LOL We're in survival mode by mid afternoon. :)




What made me think this activity would stay calm??




Why my son has a barcode sticker on his face I have NO clue. :)



This has been Kemry's mood all day. She had to sit by herself for too long while I took pictures. I haven't been able to put her down today at all. Poor baby. :(


3 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

OMG, Kelly...these pics are way toooooo funny! I am sitting here giggling to myself!!! Thanks for brightening my day and tell the kiddies to get up here and wash my truck please!!!

Tara said...

How long will it take those cuties to Ohio to help shine up my van??? Your ride is looking sweet!

Amy said...

And can they then stop in Texas??? lol LOVE the Kemry face! Mine makes that quite often too :p