Monday, August 06, 2007

Holy School Supplies

Today was the first day of school here. Kollin started middle school today and of course I cried like nothing else when I dropped him off at those huge steps leading into the school. He didn't want me to go in (the nerve lol). I just don't understand where the time has gone. My sweet little baby is in MIDDLE SCHOOL. :( He loved his first day though, what a blessing! He has homeroom with a couple of his friends. He will get his classes on Wednesday (today was just a 2hr day, Wed is the first full day). I am exhausted beyond imagination. I loved our relaxing summer. School and all our seasonal activities kicks my booty. I didn't even get a picture of the kids in our hectic crazy morning. I'll get that Wednesday. :)

On a side note, check out all these school supplies my oldest 3 needed!!!! A lot of these things are stacked 2, 6, 10, or 12 high! Oh and this wasn't even all of it. This is just what wasn't sold out the first night we went. We had to get more later.

4 comments:

Johnsons said...

OMG! she does look like Daddy!!!
I can't believe our little Kollin started middle shcool today:( We miss you guys hope we get to feeling better so we can get together soon!

Love
Aunt Kasey & baby Alex

Lou said...

Girl,
If I walked outside to find my kiddos washing the Tahoe I would pass out COLD! How sweet are they???? All your kids are precious!

Ruthanne said...

How do you get your kids to wash the car for you without being asked?? You're an amazing mom!!
Kemry is cute even when she's mad (for real mad, not her "fake mad" face)lol
Her hair is really getting long---and thick! Holy cow. That happened like overnight.

Kerry said...

First day of school here too. The school supply lists just get longer and longer don't they???!!!