Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy birthday Kollin

12 years ago today my life changed forever in so many ways I could have never imagined. I became a mommy. Kollin is the AMAZING little boy that got to give me that title. He had a rough route into this world, but he has done nothing but make up for it since. :) I cannot even put into words how wonderful this person is. He is one of the most honest, caring, obedient, thoughtful, and intelligent people I have ever had the honor of meeting. He makes me a better person. I'm so blessed to be chosen to be his mother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BOY!!!! Thank you so much for being YOU!!

His photoshow is in another post below. I couldn't get it to post in this post with text.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Kollin, sending you birthday smiles from across the miles :) Happy Birthday Big Guy! And Happy "Birth" Day to Mommy!!!

Kristi said...

Happy 12th B'day Kollin! We share the SAME birthday!!! Hope yours was as great as mine!! Much love - Bamagirl!

Baby John's Crib said...

What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

Kerri said...

Happy birthday, Kollin! Enjoy your day.

Kerri and Ruby

Mamá to the best 2 said...

Happy B-day to your sweet boy!!

Kate said...

What a great post!! Happy Birthday Kollin! He sounds like a wonderful person and I wish I could meet him:)