Saturday, September 15, 2007

FFF

FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAYThis is my first Favorite Foto Friday post and I am late! LOL I tried everything yesterday to get it posted and everytime I sat down at the computer something crazy happened. Ok so anyway here it is. With Kemry turning the big 1 this week, I have to post my favorite picture of her. This was on our visit trip in December when she was 3mo old. It was during this photoshoot that I realized I was going to have to give her back to the foster mother the next day. I will never forget the gutwrenching feeling I felt when I realized that. Until that moment I had only been excited to get to meet her and visit with her. I am so happy she is in my arms forever and I never have to worry about someone coming to take her away again (until her prince charming comes riding in... ughhh).

9 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

That is one of my favorite pictures of Kemry as well. I totally remember that feeling but maybe it was the Montazuma's we all had that day...lmao...just kidding! I know how devastated you were! It is on of the hardiest things we ever had to do but Thank God they are in our arms forever more!!!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, KEMRY!!!

Sarah said...

What a cupcake she is!! Love your FFF!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Kerri said...

Adorable!!!

Kerri and Ruby

Ruthanne said...

Aw....how cute is she??? I have a feeling that Prince is going to have to be REALLY charming....I bet Kemry's not going to put up with a lot of nonsense! :)

Home sweet home said...

Those bittersweet moments are hard !! Kemry truly looks like a princess in this picture ! Is she keeping the role up !!?? :)

Our Family of 5 said...

My goodness she is precious! A little sweetie for sure!

Our Family of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!! Kemry is beautiful!!

Tara said...

Gosh that feels just like yesterday! I love that picture of Kemry. Wow, she is going to be the BIG ONE this week. Crazy, huh?