Friday, September 21, 2007

FFF

FFF - Birthday Week!
For this week's Favorite Friday Foto I chose to share my favorite pictures of the birthday guys together. Kemry's is 9/19 and Kollin's is 9/20. When we got our referral last Oct and we realized their birthdays were a day apart I wondered how we would survive this week (not only do they nearly share a birthday, but my dad's is Sept 2, my sister's is Sept 10, my FIL's is Sept 22, and my nephew's is Oct 4). Just a little bit of relaxing on our part and it went great! :)

This was at the airport on May4, 2007 when Kollin and Kemry met for the first time.
Kemry getting loves from her big brother
For a while this tongue thing is the only way Kemry would smile. LOL She would get so excited and stick her tongue out instead of smiling.

9 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

How adorable! Happy birthday to them both! Can't wait to meet you guys in Atlanta =)

Sarah said...

Wow! What a birthday month you have! Love the brother and sister pictures... can't wait to meet you in Atlanta!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Happy Birthday Kemry & Kollin!!

Robyn

Kerri said...

Love your two birthday kiddos - especially that tongue. :)

Kerri and Ruby

Diana said...

AWWWW how cute! Happy Birthday to both Kemry and Kollin. September is quite the popular birthday month in your family :-)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Kemry and Kollin! Thanks for commenting on my blog - how great that my Amaya and Kemry were born on the same day! You have a beautiful family.

Kris and Mindy said...

Awww....TWO birthdays:-) I love the pictures....so sweet! I am going to have to start doing FFF too it looks like!
Hugs

Kate said...

LOVE IT!!! Kollin looks so sweet with Kemry:) What a grerat big brother! You really have a sweetest kids ever!!

xyzpdq said...

all of your kids are so beautiful. cograts to kollin on his last year before he is a teen.

love kemry's hair sticking up

:)
-samantha