Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kemry and her big sissy, KaralineTara, this is why she hates dresses/skirts. The princess doesn't like to have to bear crawl. :)
I love my beautiful girls

I finally got around to hooking her swing up we bought in Guatemala and she LOVED it. It was a bit tall to see her face when she's cracking up though.
Giggling so hard with her eyes shut

Ohhh then she discovered it was fun to chew on it




Wooooah this makes me sleeeepy


Ballet
Sleeping Beauty: The Awakening

Karly auditioned for the ballet the other day and did really well. I was so proud of her. She was SO nervous. It's a huge deal to audition and it's in front of some very prestigious judges. She was so happy to be #14 because she said #7 was lucky and this was TWO #7s. LOL I don't know why these pictures turned out grainy on here, but here are a few I got from the day of auditions. The ballet is in Jan 08 and you'll be hearing a LOT more about it as we get closer because it takes over our life for a while.

Look at my beautiful girl. She's at camp this week with her class and I miss her so much.

Karly is the one next to the clock in the air practicing what her ballet mistress is showing her.

15 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

OMGosh she is soooooooo beautiful!! She was only a baby when I held her... Wahhhhhhhh- why do these kids grow up!?!?!

MoonNStarMommy said...

awwwww love the swing pics and the crawling pics - that was funny...

Kristen and the Gang said...

WOW....those pics of Karly are amazing....they really are! You should blow them up and frame them...they look professional (but that doesnt surprise me)! She is an amazing young lady and I can't wait to hear all about her performance and see some video of course!
And what can I say about little Ms. Kemry...so precious! I love that swing...I wish I would have gotten one...for Bianca's room...how special it is...I will have to find someone going and have them pick me up one...lol!

Kerri said...

Congrats to Karly for doing so well in the audition. Love the pics of Kemry and Karaline together. The bear crawl is too funny!

Kerri and Ruby

Ruthanne said...

oh my gosh---Karaline is STUNNING!! Those are amazing pictures.

Kemry is adorable in her swing---that's hilarious that she figured out it was good to chew on. What isn't, really?

Our Family of 5 said...

The Ballet pictures are just stunning. Good luck to her! She is beautiful! And of course Miss Kemry is a doll baby! I can't wait to smooch on them cheeks in Atlanta =)

Diana said...

Kelly you should be a professional photographer! You take the most beautiful pictures. You are very lucky to have such beautiful children :-) and Kemry bear crawling just cracks me up LOL

Kate said...

I love that swing!! I wish I had seen one and gotten one for Gabi!! Kemry looks like see loves it. And Karly is absolutely beautiful!! WOW! Keep us posted on the ballet!

Home sweet home said...

karly and Kemry are both beautiful !!! Love the ballet pics -- she looks so graceful !!

Tara said...

Kelly! Your ballet pictures are STUNNING!! Devon is way jealous of Kemry's bear crawl!! LOL.

Kris and Mindy said...

WOW...the second picture of her doing ballet is beautiful....it is just amazing and so beautiful. THe pride you must feel for your beautiful children has to be overwhelming. Your family is just so amazing! As for skirts on Kemry...Mikayla was like that. LOL. Soooooo adorable these children are!
Hugs

John said...

It's been a rough few months trying to figure out what makes this little girl happy, but I think we've finally made some breakthroughs, like this swing. It's pretty cool, because she really likes it when you twist it up and let her go. I love my guys and gals! Karly is such a beautiful and graceful dancer, but you would never know it from her personality. She brings joy and life to any occasion.

Kristen and the Gang said...

AHHHH...I love hearing from that proud PaPa.....what a guy!!! But I do know how special he is...lol! You both have done an amazing job with each and every boy & girl!

Piper said...

LOL @ the bear crawl....my Susanna shares the sentiment that skirts and dresses are NO fun! :p

The pictures of Karly are GORGEOUS. I LOVE the grainy/sepia look on them - intended or not, it gives a great timeless feel to them. Karly is one beautiful (and obviously talented!) young lady.

Psalms 127:3

<3
Piper

Kelly said...

Gorgeous photos! Cant wait to meet the othr Guatoberfest Kelly in just a few weeks (we also have a family of K's...my dh's family is Kevin, Keith, Chris, Carolyn (k K's and C's), Karri, Karly, Kyle, and we have Kathelyn.

Your family is beautiful!