Friday, October 12, 2007

FFF

Favorite Friday Foto
Kemry's sweet friend Gabi sent her a belated birthday present this week and part of her gift was these little Tadoodles I've been eager to try. I couldn't wait to try them out! Here's Kemry's first attempt at drawing. It went well for a while and then she noticed the crayon sticking out and bit it off (and before I could stop her she had already bitten all 3 of them off!). AHHH We need to practice a bit more I think. :) Still VERY neat concept.



10 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL! That is too funny! Those little markers look so cute though. You are one brave momma... I like the Color Wonders!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Tara said...

Move over Monet!!!! Too cute. I love that she thought they were food :)

Steve & Amy said...

Maybe your aspiring artist is just trying to tell you she wants a different medium to work with:) Too funny!!:)

GuateMom said...

Too cute. She is so adorable. I love all the pictures from Guatoberfest too. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Susan

Kristen and the Gang said...

AHHHHH..how sweet! Looks like she is an artist in the making! She looks like such a big girl...sitting there coloring!!!

Kerri said...

That's just what Ruby would do to. You mean everything isn't food?

Kerri and Ruby

Natalie said...

Miss Arianna did the exact same thing with ours- LOL! Crayola has to make them biteproof ;-)

Our Family of 5 said...

Did she love them? I do color wonders too, I am a chicken =)

Kate said...

So cute!!! Gabi did the same thing with hers:) Oh, well!

JoAnn said...

That's funny! They kind of do look like Easter eggs though. She's so cute.