Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Calendar Girl

I love, I love, I love my little calendar girl...

Kemry made it as a "featured" photo in the 2008 Guatadopt calendar! She is the one in the middle eating the watermelon in case you can't tell from the photo. That day was her first time ever trying watermelon and she tore into it like there was no tomorrow! It's definitely one of her favorites, so I'm so happy that's the picture that made it into the calendar. All proceeds of the 2008 Guatadopt Calendar go to feeding the children of Guatemala. To order a calendar, go to http://www.do-good-stuff.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=92

14 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

How exciting! Kemry is such a cutie pie! Today Miss June...tommorow Miss America:)

Christina said...

Awww congrats on her making the calendar. She is beautiful.

Our Family of 5 said...

She is such a beautiful little chica. She deserves to be Miss June!!

Kerri said...

Ooh - I just saw the preview and wondered if you'd seen it yet. I love that pic of her and will be happy to see her all of June. :)
Kerri and Ruby

Ruthanne said...

Just one more reason to love June!!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

I love your little calendar girl too and boy to I remember the watermelon...soooo cute!!!

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! She is a beautiful Miss June!

Our Family of Seven said...

Kelly, that one surely must have been one of their favorites to include in the calendar. I bet she even won one of the photo contests in there. That's definitely a great shot and from a perfect angle as well. And you even get to use the song because you have a girl!

Amy said...

AWESOME!!! Brayden made it in also! He is to the left of Kemry in a significantly smaller photo. He is in an orange shirt, smiling and his are is raised up in the air. So glad our chidren are sharing a month!!! The calendar is awesome!

The McKenzie Crew said...

I love that PIC! She is precious and your family is A-dorable:)

Julia:)

Becca said...

How wonderful! Congratulations, Kemry!

Kris and Mindy said...

That is one of my favorite pics on the ENTIRE calendar:-) So awesome that she Miss June! She deserves it...what a doll she is. OH..and Mikayla and Alec are directly under her picture!
Hugs

Tara said...

Congrats to Miss June! She could be Miss Every Month :)

Greta Jo said...

How awesome!