Friday, October 19, 2007

Crazy Boy

Imagine looking into your rear view mirror to see this as you're driving down the road!!!This child is going to give me a heart attack someday. He and Karly are the dare devils of the family.
The kids like to get out of their seats when we're in our driveway and "surf" until we pull into the garage. We were coming up our street the other day and I pulled off to get the mail out of the box and heard "This is a hawd wide (hard ride) mom!" Keep in mind there are only 6 houses on our very quiet culdesac, but boy did it scare the bejeebies out of me. So I parked at the mailbox, took a picture with my cell phone, and then lectured him on not unbuckling until we are driving on the "white" part of the road. LOL

(and I'm so happy I can upload pics to blogger again! I haven't been able to get pics on here for several days)

17 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

ahahahaha! OH my goodness! Too Funny!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Karson has such a "spunky" little personality!!!! I am sure he is going to keep you on your toes until he is HUMMMM....50...lol! But on the other hand...he wil definitely brighten each day as well!!!

Christina said...

That is to funny. I am glad I am not the only mommy to take a picture in a dangerous but funny situation.

Baby John's Crib said...

Too funny! Great thinking using the camera phone to capture the moment!

Sarah said...

What a monkey your Karson is!! I just love that picture even though it would have scared me to death too!! Even though this is not a FFF post, I am linking it... it is great!!!

Sarah

Becca said...

Kelly - thanks for visiting my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours and "getting to know" your very large family! You are truly blessed.

Becca said...

Oops! Didn't mean to post 3 X - I'm not on my home computer!

Katie said...

I am glad I am not the only one with daredevils !!! Great picture !!

Kerri said...

Egads!!!
Kerri and Ruby

The McKenzie Crew said...

LOVE the pics;)

Wasileski Bunch said...

He is just making sure you are paying attention ;) lol

Steve & Amy said...

Too funny!!! Is this what I get to look forward to???:) I just wonder what his next stunt is going to be:)

Kimmie said...

Kelly!

Wow, I bet you don't need to drink coffee to stay alert ;-)

Your family is beautiful...may God bless you and show you his favor.

nice to meet you! We are waiting on a Guatemalan adoption...things are looking a bit "troubled"...as Guatemala is threatening to shut down on adoptions, we don't have our referral yet...not sure what God has got planned...glad to hear a happy adoption story ;-)


Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

JoAnn said...

Haaaa!!! OMG Kelly that is hilarious! Karson seriously cracks me up- soon he will be in the drivers seat ;)

Amy said...

OMG I could've blogged this myself LOL Actually, as soon as I stop to breathe I probably will lol Yesterday I was driving down the frontage road about to pull onto the highway when I looked back and my crazy son was standing RIGHT behind my headrest LOL It took me what seemed forever to find a spot where I could pull over to tie him back in LOL

Diana said...

WOW! Your kids must keep you on your toes constantly but they are SUPER cute so that makes up for it ;-) Hope all is well!

nora said...

Just started reading your blog! I have an almost 2 year old that is a dare devil - look what I have to look forward to. Augh! :)