Friday, November 30, 2007

FFF

Favorite Friday Foto
Kemry has a new pouty face that I could eat up. I fell in love with this picture because you can see all her perfect little features even when she is angry. :) Look at those eyelashes..what I would do for those without top of the line mascara (which still doesn't give me lashes like THESE lol). Look at that perfect little nose & those perfect little lips. I don't know what I did to deserve this
little angel (or my other 4 little angels), but I thank God every single day for them.


Here are more of course, not related to FFF. :)



Karly sings in the school's chorus and they were invited to sing at the lighting of our town's tree tonight. Our town is an old historical town with lots of beautiful old buildings, so the setting was perfect on the courthouse steps. They sang so wonderfully and made us all proud. :)



Daddy and Karson watching for Father Christmas Karly and her buddies (Karly is 2nd from right)

Karaline and her buddies (Karaline is on the far left)





From before the lighting of the tree....Karly taking a break in the leaves outside. Below is the two peas in a pod today. They're so fun together.



p.s. Kollin was on an all day field trip so I didn't get any pictures of him today. :( He had fun but we missed him terribly.

15 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those sweet little lips and lashes too! Kemry is just so precious!

Love your new blog header too! Wish I had had a black background for our pics!!!

Sarah

Christina said...

Awwww I love the pouty face and the picture of Karly in the leaves is great. Was she trying to camoflauge herself? lol

Kris and Mindy said...

Awww...I Love the pouty face!!!! And yes, those LASHES! So amazing and I would give anything for them as well! Wonderful pics as usual:-)
Hugs

Kerri said...

Love the pout and your other cuties too. :)
Kerri and Ruby

Becky said...

That pout -- and those eyelashes too cute!

Katie said...

Your FFF of Kemry is GREAT !!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Oh I just love that pic of Kemry...she is perfection!

ellasmommy said...

What a sweet picture of Kemry! I would love to have those lashes, too, they are amazing! I love the pic of Karly's school singing at the tree lighting! That looks like a gorgeous building! I sometimes with our town and more history and character!

Steve & Amy said...

What an adorable picture of Kemry! I could just kiss all over those cheecks. Just think someday she can say...Yes I'm born with it...It's NOT maybelline:) What a neat town you live in! It must look amazing all decorated! Love the pics of the family!

Scarlett_333 said...

Hi there! I am just trying to get the word out about my new blogging business where I will "stylize" your blog for a small fee. This money I raise will go towards supporting a humanitarian trip I will be going on this summer for a month to the Dominican Republic. Please see my site for full details:
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Nikki

JoAnn said...

Pouty Kemry is soooo cute~ that's a great picture Kelly! I love how her and Alex are always side by side-they are adorable.

Angel said...

There is a present for ya on my blog! Hugs, Angel

Kate said...

Oh my!! Look at the face!! I love it:) She is just beautiful. I looks like you all had so much fun Karly's concert!! What a beautiful setting! I love historic towns!! I might just have to come and visit:)

Becca said...

With that pout - how can she not get her way??

Our Family of 5 said...

LOVE the pouty face picture. And your right she is perfect! I love all the other pictures of the other kids. They all have such great personalities and they shine right through, even on the photos!