Monday, November 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARALINE

Here's my pretty girl on her real birthday. She'll have her Cocoa Loco Slumber Party in a couple of weeks and we'll do the whole theme thing then. :) She chose a triple chocolate cake.....WOW is she a smart girl or what? ;)
Kemry is so girly in some ways (and so tomboy in others...see below). She loves showing off pretty hairbows and princess crowns.
Kemry thinks her pappaw hung the moon! Here is my tomboy princess. She's into trucks, but she's also really into putting pretty crowns and bows on her head and walking around saying "Ahhhhhh" when I say, "Ahhhhh go show daddy". She had been wearing her birthday princess hat and showing it off to everyone when Kollin kicked a truck and sent it rolling. She took off running like I have never seen after the truck forgetting her princess hat, but remembered it about 5 steps into it. She turned and grabbed her hat and stuffed it on her head as she ran off chasing the truck. I think I'm going to have my hands full. LOL Success!

Kinda boring but here's a video :)

10 comments:

Becca said...

I love the new pictures!

Katie said...

LOL -- you can see Kemry is a ball of energy !!!

JoAnn said...

Mmmmm Karaline's cake looks absolutely yummy- she has good taste hope she enjoys her upcoming party- that sounds like it will be a blast for her and her friends. That is so cute about Kemry on the fence between "princess" and "over the road trucker". LOL Maybe he was just playing princess in convertable LOL Very cute video Kelly!

Steve & Amy said...

Now exactly how many calories are in that cake:) (It IS low fat ...right???:) Kemry cracks me up!!! It looks like in the video even when she's running she's trying to put her princess hat on! Maybe Santa can bring her a pink corvette to play with:) Love & Hugs!

Candy said...

Wow you have Bday aafter Bday...but let me tell you that CAKE looks YUMMY GIRL....Hugs

Our Family of 5 said...

I want a piece of that cake! YUMMY!

Kate said...

What a beautiful little birthday girl!! And a yummy looking cake:) She is a smart girl:) And miss Kemry!!! Could she any cuter!! She is getting so big and I can just see her personality! I wish I could experience it in person:) We miss you guys! Have a great holiday!!

The McKenzie Crew said...

She is a beautiful child and that cake -

well - lets just say I am so drooling right now girl!!!!

Happy Birthday Karaline:)

Ruthanne said...

ummmm, Karaline.....where's my cake? Didn't you send me some??? It looks DE-licious!!

Kemry is the cutest little tomboy I've ever seen!!!

Kris and Mindy said...

Awww..what great pictures!!!! I hope you guys had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!!
Hugs