Friday, December 21, 2007

FFF

FFF
Favorite Friday Foto
Kollin and Karly both had concerts on the same night at the same time this past week. Kollin had a band concert and Karly had a chorus concert. They were both required to dress basically the same way, so Karly was overjoyed to be "twins". LOL Kollin was less than thrilled, but he was very willing to pose with her. LOL Kollin has been to several of Karly's concerts, but he only had 1 concert and she was going to have to miss it. This tore her all to pieces. The second she was finished, she didn't stick around for anything else (that says a lot for this socialite). She flew out of there with my FIL and to Kollin's concert (luckily it wasn't very far away). The Jazz Band had played first and she walked in just in time to catch the first song. I was such a proud proud mama that night. Not only was I proud to see my children's accomplishments musically, but so proud to see how much they love and support each other.
Karly is so naturally huggy and lovey. Kollin isn't (but has many of his own great traits). LOL When I told him he HAD to stop looking like he was in pain, he turned it into a funny competition which just got Karly laughing too hard to keep her eyes open. Welcome to every photo op around this house! LOL

10 comments:

Kate said...

OMG!! Those pictures remind me of some pictures of me and my brother:)!!! They are the same just different kids! My brother didn't like pictures with me because I was all huggy and stuff:) LOVE THEM!! What talented children you have!!!

Kristy said...

So sweet...that made tears well up in my eyes. I just hope and pray my girls grow up that close! :) Sweet, sweet, sweet! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! :)

Sarah said...

Let's hear it for the big sibs this week! Your two are just so cute. That is sweet that Karly loves her big brother so much! Kollin reminds me of my son, Grant! My son had his band concert last night too! Merry Christmas!!

The McKenzie Crew said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your family amazes me;)

ellasmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellasmommy said...

I hope and pray that my babies grow up to have as much love and kindness for each other as yours do! That is such an awesome thing! Yea Karly and Kollin!!!

JoAnn said...

Awe Kelly, your kids are so sweet to each other~ I love it!!!! They are also very talented, you must be so proud of them :)

Kerri said...

How cute are they!
Kerri and Ruby

Kris and Mindy said...

You guys are such an amazing and wonderful family! Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
Many Hugs

MoonNStarMommy said...

I caught up on all your recent entries ... gosh I miss you guys so much!! I miss getting to talk to you about the kids all the time!! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!! Noah got the flu for Christmas :( Anyway - Karly is BEAUTIFUL - Kollin is so grown up and Handsome!! he's not allowed to be 12 (which I have to face next week! Wahhhhh) ... your house is always gorgous!! And the kids are just precious... I can't believe Karaline and Karson are so big - wahhhhh... and Kemry has grown so much!! Anyway {{BIG HUGS}} Merry Christmas... let me know how all the discussion on the move goes!!