Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm so thankful for my friend Cindy. She saw my blog and realized I had forgotten my camera at rehearsals the other day so she sent me the pictures she had taken of Karly that day.
_________________
Karly is in the yellow, 2nd from left. Cindy's daughter is the little girl in the green beside Karly. She's a beautiful dancer.


Karly is imitating the cat dancer here

Isn't this the sweetest picture?? The girls in Jr Company are SO awesome. There's no cattiness or competitiveness like other schools or even other age groups within our own school. They are just all so sweet.

Ms Marilyn working with Karly. It's such a huge honor to have her helping with our ballet.
Karly is bent over here in the black leo w/o leg warmers
You can just see Karly's head peeking through here. :)

5 comments:

Our Real Life said...

I just found your blog. What beautiful children God has given you.

Letitia said...

Ahh. So many years of dance memories. They're precious. Everytime I come to your blog, and that header picture pops up, it just makes me smile. I love all of those smiling faces.
Okay, I have to know if my email freaked you out or anything!! ;)
Letitia

Our Family of 5 said...

How proud of her you must be! That is absolutely fantastic!!

Ruthanne said...

Karly is so graceful looking. I bet the play is beautiful.

Amy said...

Loved all the pics and stories! You have a beautiful family.
Amy