Thursday, February 07, 2008

Finally some outside playtime!!!!!!!!!!!
On Monday we had a weird temp surge and had temps in the 70s. It was so nice to get out of the sick house (the kids have been sick for over a week but we pretended for this day that they weren't lol). They didn't even know what to do with all their freedom. I was sad the other kids missed it because they were in school. We should get "good weather days" like snow days. lol


What do we do now? We've explored all around the house.

Miss no fear
Mister Charm
She was checking me out in the reflection of the storm door. LOL

When she was finished wiht our yard, she took off to the neighbor's yard.
Then the back steps to the deck. Those leaves are a lost cause. Everytime we get them up, the winds blow more down here from the woods behind our house.
Look at that tummy!
Karson aka Lightening McQueen!



Some more random photos....I loved this picture of their good morning loves. These two are the most cuddly of the house anyway.
We got a really bad line of storms through on Wednesday (the same storms that did so much destruction in West TN). As the wind rolled in before the storm hit, Kemry was stunned! She stood there and watched it forever!
I was cleaning carpet in the dining room when I saw my audience. Kemry is such a cutup. Karaline is cracking up at all the funny stuff Kemry is doing to get my attention.

14 comments:

Kerri said...

Love the great pics! What a fun day!
Kerri and Ruby

Our Family of 5 said...

ahahaha! what a cute little belly she has! She is very inquisitive, checking everything out. Too cute!

Tara said...

What a beautiful day for your beautiful kiddos :) I'm coming to TN for a sunny vacation!

Steve & Amy said...

Love the "pseudo" spring pics! Kemry smile just cracks me up....so does her belly!Praying that we're done with this cold weather and spring comes soon!

Ruthanne said...

Where'd baby Kemry go?!? She's such a little girl!! I can't believe how long her hair is and how big that belly is. I LOVE it!!! When I stick my belly out like that NO ONE says I'm cute! lol
My "husband" Karson is stunning in that new haircut. I think I'm going to have competition when the girls in Kindergarten get a look at him!!

Tam said...

I wanna weird temp surge! *sniffle*

The kids are as adorable as ever!

Mary Ann said...

Kemry is such a cutie pie!! All your kids are! Great pictures!

Mary Ann

Faithful Froggers said...

I just LOVED all the pictures. Kemry reminds me so much of Allie - belly and all! :)

I hope you have a great week!
Love & FROG,
Heather

samantha- mama to julian said...

those little guatling panzitas! soooo cute. hoping we'll get a little bit of that weather up here in the rainy NW. :)

Piper said...

What a wonderful day! I am in love with little "miss no fear"....the hair, the belly....I could just eat her up! You have such a beautiful family. <3 Piper

Letitia said...

Loved the photos. My girls loved the warmer weather, too.
Letitia
www.homeschoolblogger.com/SandBetweenMyToes

Becca said...

I love Picture Posts! And I love pigtails - and the morning pics are great, too. I love them in the morning - all sweet and sleepy.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Laurie said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! That storm was really scary. We are in AR and 1 tornado went something like 125 miles! This weather is just CRAZY! Stay safe and well!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

OMG! Kemry is getting so big! I absolutely love the buddha belly. Both of mine have lost theirs and I miss them. Just want to squeeze her up!

Hugs,
Beckie