Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It appears I have been tagged by Mary Ann, Amy, and Kristy :P

There are 5 rules to being tagged:

1. Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit your site.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag 7 random people, at the end of end of your post... link their blogs.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Weird stuff about me -
1. As a kid, I was obsessed with hatching chicks (or ducks or turkeys or whatever would come out of an egg and let me mother it lol). I read tons of books about the embryonic phases so I would know what was happening in that little egg on each day. LOL I built makeshift incubators trying to hatch them out of heating pads, desk lamps, electric blankets, you name it. They never worked but it never stopped me from trying again. I got eggs from my uncle's farm and lots and lots of knowledge from him. I'm sure my parents LOVED that he just fueled my fire. LOL He also bought me a pony..he was an awesome uncle. :D
2. Before marriage/kids, my dream was to have maaaaybe one child. We would live in the city because of my amazing career I was sure I would have. Now my dream is to always be a SAHM and a SAHgrandmom someday, live on a huge farm way out in the country, and have a lot of kids (more than I have now ;)).
3. I get so frustrated with people who act like idiots and waste brain cells, BUT my favorite movies are those with people acting like idiots and wasting brain cells (Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, etc).
4. The only thing I will drink is Dr. Pepper. I cannot even stand the thought of drinking anything else - ever. This is something I vow to change because I'm starting to add the LBs ahhhh (and I've been saying that for a long time).
5. I'm such a worry wart it often debilitates me.
6. In HS & college, I was a biology nerd and LOVED experiments involving dissecting animals, but on the farm I had such a phobia of seeing a dead animal I would make someone else check to make sure all were alive before entering the building.
7. Dh says he just needs to upload footage because I do some of the weirdest stuff there's no description for...thanks hon! LOL

Now I am supposed to tag 7 of my friends, but seriously I cannot find anyone UNtagged! If you want to be tagged and haven't been, by all means take a tag from me! :D

5 comments:

Kristy said...

You are so funny! I asked my dh the same thing (about weird things I do) and he had a similar response! :)

I don't use blogger very much, but I also "tagged" you. :)

By the way, I loved all the ballet pics! So sweet! I grew up dancing (not ballet, but tap/jazz) and I cannot wait to watch my girls (maybe one will dance...they like to now :)) I guess we'll see. Hope things are going well for you!! :)

Ruthanne said...

Well, you are quite a contradiction!! You hatch everything that comes in an egg, but only wanted one child.
Love the dissecting but hate dead animals.
You are a complex cookie, Miss Kelly! ;)
I'm glad you decided to have more than one kid---otherwise I never would have met you!!!

Kelly said...

YES Ruthanne I certainly am! LOL Now you know why I have had such a hard time picking who to vote for. ;)

Becca said...

You're so funny. Dr. Pepper is hard to come off of! You might need to enter a treatment facility. I was a major Diet Dr. Pepper addict. I've switched to unsweetened iced tea. I add some orange flavor to it. But honetly, it does not taste as good as Dr. P.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Mary Ann said...

Sorry girl for double tagging you. I wa having the same problem with finding someone who wasn't!

Mary Ann