Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun Adventure

SUPER FUN DAY

The kids had the day off on Monday so my sisters and I took them to a super fun place nearby for the day. Kemry and Alex were done after a very short time...too much stimulation, not enough nappy time beforehand, etc. The big kids had a blast though.


I love that she took the time to turn and flash me a smile while she was dangling from the sky. lol
Karson just scored on her lol
I need one of these at home to get my frustrations out sometimes. :)



Miniature Alex. ;)
Kayla and Karson
Kemry is a slide master. She climbs it herself (no one is shocked there I'm sure) and just shoots down the slide without a fear about her.

Kollin and Karly playing the percussion game. Kollin killed her, but he plays percussion in the middle school band. :)

I think the trick must be the way you hold your mouth while you play and everyone knew this but me. :)
Karly showing her percussion face
Kollin showing his percussion face
Karly got him back on the rock climbing wall though. She climbed it in 43 seconds!

This is more Kollin's pace. :) ON the ground

The wee ones enjoyed the riding games
Isn't my nephew a doll?
Karson is an arcade maniac

These are some pictures my camera took the night before of Alex.

9 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey Kelly!

Set it to manual girl! I don't know what kind of camera you have, but set it to manual and just play with it. The faster the shutter speed, the more you will be able to "freeze" subjects (ie kids!). Also, play with the ISO setting. The less light you have, the higher the ISO number will need to be. After you get used to your camera, you will just know where to set it. You can also play with the white balance and the aperture setting, but the others are what will really make a difference to begin with. It will make a WORLD of difference in your pictures!

Ruthanne said...

I'm sooooooo jealous!!! That place looks like a BLAST!! And look at Alex!! He has so much hair---what a cutie-pie.
Can Kemry come teach Andrew how to walk and climb? I think he needs a tutor. :)

Tara said...

I wanna go play there! That place looks awesome! I love the percussion face! Cracking up!

Kris and Mindy said...

WOW! Looks like a super fun time! Wish we had something super cool to take Alec to like that. I want to PLAY!
Hugs

Kate said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I wish we had somewhere like that to take the kids!!! Just another reason to move!!!! I am having trouble convincing John to move:)

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Certainly does look like the definition of a "super fun day"! What wonderful time and wonderful memories for your kiddos. Love that your girl is as much a daredevil as mine -- what is it about girls and no fear???

Jake and Taryn said...

Looks like a really fun day! I have looked through your blog and I must say that you have such a gorgeous family! :)

Taryn

Carla said...

Kelly, what a great time it looks like you all had. You got some really cute shots of your kids. OMG, Alex is soooo cute! Talk about Cabbage Patch look alike. What a cutie patootie.

Steve & Amy said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!!