Saturday, March 22, 2008

EASTER

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!
The kids had a blast today at the Easter party. It ran over an hour but they didn't notice one bit. They were having so much fun.
making Easter crafts

Decorating Easter cookies


Yes my daughter's hoodie looks filthy but it's all she'll wear as a jacket and it looks awful. I just washed it and it didn't come all the way clean. Ughhhh
Kemry working the Capri Sun
Alex wore a messy mouth with perfection
He was also very sweet about sharing his M&Ms with Kemry
Karson decorating his cookie
Snack time for the big guys

donno how this happened but I have a feeling Kemry had a part in it
Easter egg games

LOL Karson's egg just fell off...how cute is he grinning at it?

Alex running to his mama with his egg in his hand and not on his spoon. lol
Kemry opted not to play but hang out by dad's leg instead

egg toss!
The wind was crazy!

playing outside

more egg games


FINALLY the egg HUNT


Kemry, thanks to Karson's school egg hunt the other day, knew how to open the eggs to get the candy out. So of course she found one egg and that was all she needed! lol


Karson found 8 eggs and he has told the world..lol


The big kids had it much harder! Karaline is a searcher...she can find a needle in a haystack without a problem. She was very good at egg hunting!

Kollin spent so much time running to find the eggs, he found very few eggs. lol
Karly really racked up when she discovered those bushes!

post signature


13 comments:

Ashley said...

Your children are OF COURSE gorgeous!!

Kemry reminds me so much of Madeline, especially the piggy tails! So sweet :)

Our Family of 5 said...

My gosh that looks like fun. Unfortunatey, we have snow and cold here, so not sure we will be out egg hunting.
Love the picture of Kemry drinking her juice! Too cute!
Happy Easter!

Steve & Amy said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I love the hair accessories Kemry put in Alex's hair! And as usual everyone looks adorable!!! Happy Easter!

Becca said...

What a fun day! Both of mine are coming down from a sugar high as I type ~ I'm feeling sorry for Myles' teacher tomorrow - she's going to have a room full of wild kids. And as for Ella, she's going to my m-i-l's. (hee, hee!)
Your kids are beautiful! I pray you all have a blessed week!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Dewey & Stacey said...

I just ran across your blog, your family is just darling!! I love the Easter pics, it looks like you all had a blast.
Best Wishes
Stacey

Kris and Mindy said...

Looks like a super fun day! Such wonderful pictures and you are so lucky...they didn't have to wear COATS and SNOW BOOTS like my kiddo's:-)
Hugs

Tara said...

Oh Kelly! It looks like they had such a great time! They are so adorable. LOL about Kemry learning how to open the eggs to get the candy out. Devon did the same thing! Silly bugs :)

Mary Ann said...

Kelly,
I love looking at all your beautiful Pictures!

Are you coming to Charlotte ? Let me know when and where. E-mail me
@ karlton5@juno.com

I would love to meet you all!

Mary Ann

Debbie said...

What a great day!!! I love all the pictures!! Your daughter Kemry reminds me so much of Heidy when she was younger!! Especially that picture of the wind blowing her hair!!

Your kids are a very good looking group!!!

Debbie

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

All your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am sure you already knew that : ) So I hear Kemry is a pretty stubborn and determined little girl?!? It must be the birth date or something, because Mia is the same way.

Thanks for the 18 mo birthday wishes! Happy 18 month birthday to cutie Kemry too!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

HAPPY EASTER, CASHS'!!!!! I love all the pics!!

Faithful Froggers said...

Looks like you all made some wonderful Easter memories. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures.

Have a great week!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Ruthanne said...

That looks like FUN!! Next year, I'm going to your house for Easter. (Tara had 4" of snow!!)
Kemry looks like such a big girl in that beautiful Easter dress. I can't believe how grown up she looks.