Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pointe Shoes

Pointe Shoes - $78
Toe Pads - $21
Ribbons & Elastics - $5
Convertible Tights - $14
Seeing my daughter beaming with pride en pointe after she worked so hard for many years to get there -
PRICELESS

Karly got fitted for pointe shoes on Friday.....a dream come true for her. She cannot wait to get to ballet this week to try them out. First I have to ask her teacher where she wants her elastics and ribbons and get those sewn on! Don't look at my really bad paint job around the baseboard. That really needs touching up.
The weather has been gorgeous here this week. We had lots of outside time.
Karson
Kemrypie
Cousin Alex and Kollin
Aunt Kasey and Karly

post signature


6 comments:

Kerri said...

Yay, Karly!!! You go, girl!
Kerri and Ruby

Piper said...

Congratulations Karly!!
<3
Piper

Ruthanne said...

Congratulations, Karly!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!

You played OUTSIDE??? What's that like? lol I've always seen John in Kollin, but when I scrolled down to that picture of him, I totally saw you!!

The picture of Kemry is adorable (as usual).

Steve & Amy said...

Way to go Karly!!!!! I can't wait to see video of you performing in your news shoes!!!! You truly are a prima ballerina...watch out Barishnikov here comes Karly!!!

Love the spring pictures! We still have snow:(

Our Family of 5 said...

Congratulations Karly! I love this post!!

Tara said...

Horray Karly!!! She looks so proud (and tall!).