Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Working on the Weekend

Workin on the Weekend
This weekend we worked our rear ends off on house projects that have gotten behind. We got so much done but still have so much to do! We scraped the front door to be repainted. Just the peeling part kept them busy for hours!
John stripped our dining room table. I have been wanting to refinish it for a long time, but kept putting it off.
Another picture of the kids taking paint off our front door. lol
Karson helping daddy with the last bits of the paint on the front door. How cute are my guys with their matching safety goggles?
Karson is impressed
Then we had a fun St. Patrick's Day! It was my BIL's birthday, so we all went to my sister's house to surprise him after work with a little party.

Kemry loves Alex's dump truck
She really did love it although she doens't look like it here lol
See why my kids love Daniel? He's a goof ball!
Kemry grabbed the debbie! (That's what Alex was calling the cupcakes lol)
YUM
Karly focusing on something other than her new point shoes for just a moment.
Alex just eating the icing. lol
just like his cousin Karson
My handsome big boy all GREEN
SWEET AS SUGAR!
post signature

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow! Looks like a great weekend!
Kerri and Ruby

Tara said...

Wow! You guys were WAY productive! I love Kemry's shirt!

Jennisa said...

Hey Kelly!

I've been trying to email you! Can you please get in touch with me jennisajoy@gmail.com Thanks dear!

samantha- mama to julian said...

too cute...and for some reason i am now craving a cupcake. hmmmm.

Debbie said...

Busy weekend!! But looks like fun!!

Debbie

Carla said...

Wow, Kelly, you've been busy both on your house and posting on your blog. Karly looks so happy in her pointe shoes. All your children are so precious. I love Kemry's St. Patty's day shirt! (Wierd, we worked on our house all weekend too! First time in a long time for us too.)

Ruthanne said...

WOW! You guys were BUSY!!
Send those kids over here when you're done, I've got a few projects they can work on. :)

I LOVE Kemry's shirt---so cute.