Friday, April 25, 2008

FFF

Favorite Friday Foto
Spring Has Sprung!!!

Sarah chose SPRING HAS SPRUNG as this week's theme which is such a good theme! I just did a bit of a spring post a couple of weeks ago, so this week I'm just going to add a few more pictures I took the other day when we were playing outside. I am going to get a lot of my big kids today because they're home from school. I can rarely get any of them because they're always at school when I get pics of Karson and Kemry and when they get home and I'm ready to take pictures, they want to play with all the neighborhood kids. ahhhhh




Karson's idea of a good picture - my goofy guy! LOL





Another photo idea from Karson! You can see how crazy and fun this kid is to be around! :)




post signature

21 comments:

Sarah said...

ADORABLE! Love the last bubble picture too! Hey... are you all coming to the 'ville still?

Kerri said...

They are so cute!
Kerri and Ruby

Dena said...

Spring has sprung beautifully at your house!

Becky said...

What beautiful pictures! Love the bubbles.

Jenelle said...

Awesome pictures! I can't even tell you which one is my favorite, they're all so good!

Our Family of 5 said...

They are just precious kiddos!! Love their smiles! Happy Friday!

Becca said...

Kelly - those pictures are wonderful! I love close-ups like that.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Heidi said...

WOW! You are an amazing photographer! What camera do you have? It does help having beautiful subjects to photograph!

Tina said...

Beautiful pictures.

Faithful Froggers said...

Those are some absolutely beautiful pictures. I just love the close-up shots of their faces - it just shows off their sparkly eyes and happy smile.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Love & FROG . . .

Ruthanne said...

cute, cute, cute!! You get the best close-up shots. It helps to have the cutest kids in the world!!

Jennifer said...

Kelly , these are INCREDIBLE pictures! My favorite is of Karson with the blades of grass in front of his little face. Precious!!!

MICHELLE said...

FANTASTIC PICTURES, YOUR CHILDREN ARE ADORABLE.

Kathy said...

Too cute! I love the silly Karson shots of him especially the bubble ones!! Your children are just adorable!

Debbie said...

I love the pictures of your kiddos!! My kids do silly pictures too!!
Debbie

Lilysmom said...

I love the bubble pictures. Very creative. Your children are beautiful.

Mary Ann said...

Great Pictures Kelly! great Camera!
Your kids are soooo cute!!!
Mary Ann

Soltana said...

You're kiddos are too darn cute:)

LOVE the bubble pics:)

Kelly said...

Thanks Heidi! I have a DSLR Canon Rebel XTi that I'm still trying to figure out. :) I am learning though, slowly but surely :)

Taylor Family said...

Great pictures of great children!
Becky T.

Laurie said...

Those are amazing pictures and beautiful faces!