Friday, April 04, 2008

FFF - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARSON

FFF
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY KARSON!
I cannot believe I am even typing that my baby boy has turned 5 years old. It truly seems like yesterday we were bringing the absolutely beautiful newborn home from the hospital. I really don't know where the last 5 years have gone. Karson is such an amazing part of our family. I cannot imagine our lives without him. He is incredibly kind, loving, and a total cuddle bug. If he could crawl inside you, he would. :) He's like a breath of fresh air on a daily basis. He is unbelievably witty and keeps everyone in stitches constantly. He seems to know the right thing to say all the time to either crack you up or complete charm you. We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY BOY!!
This is the first of a few celebrations we'll have. We went to Charlotte, NC and was gone all day. We stopped for lunch and playtime at Chuck E Cheese, but he didn't want a birthday party there because he said Chuck E would come over to him and he is afraid of him. LOL Yet he loves Chuck E Cheese. On our way back home (which was way too late for much partying), we stopped at my parents house for some quick cup cakes and presents. We will have his party with all his friends later. :)

Having fun at Chuck E Cheese




Karson wasn't the only one that had fun!
Karly playing skeeball
Kollin in the simulator ride

Karaline was full of the funny faces! I loved it! I rarely crack open that silly side of her while the camera is on. :)

Kemry is in 7th heaven at CEC! This one had a special toddler area that our CEC at home doesn't have. Not that she was satisfied with "baby toys" for long. lol
This TOTALLY cracked me up! She got her JLo booty stuck in the Bob the Builder ride. I can relate sweetie. Your brothers and sisters can't, but your mama sure can. ;)



Karly in the simulator thing...it looked super fun
For Mammaw who still thinks Wheel of Fortune is THE leading primetime show on TV. ;)
This is the game that made me realize this place is Las Vegas for kids! ACK
Kemry jumped in front of the girls before the sketch could draw them so I promised to take a picture and turn it into a sketch on my computer. I'm posting this as a reminder to actually do that.
Kemry of course having to be like the big girlsOn the way home I heard PURE BLISS noises coming from Kemry. I turned around to realize Karson had been sharing his cotton candy with her. HUUUUGE sticky, slimy mess! She even had it on her FEET!

I can't leave out the kitties at my parents house. Aren't they cute??? Their names are Cooper, Eli, and Peyton. Football fans will know where that came from. lol Everyone thought their mom was a boy but here's proof she isn't. lol Time to get spayed! :)


post signature


23 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Karson! Your mommy is brave to go to Chuch E Cheese! What a fun time! And those kitties are SOOO cute! Too funny about their mom!

Are you coming to the 'ville? Haven't heard from you in a while... update me!

Kate said...

5 years old!!! He is getting so big and time sure does fly by!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the picture of Kemry with her bottom stuck in the ride!!!LOL! Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARSON:)

Kerri said...

Happy birthday, Karson!!! Looks like you all had a great time celebrating together.
Kerri and Ruby

Christina said...

Happy 5th Birthday Karson. Hope you had a good one.

Jenelle said...

Great FFF pictures! Kids grow SO FAST. I love the cotton candy picture. Messy!

ClarkFamily said...

Happy 5th Birthday Karson ... wow, what wonderful family pictures you have to celebrate a great milestone ... 5 is a BIG deal you know! Thanks so much for sharing ...

Rebekah and Jaden

Jennifer said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARSON! Wow - 5 years old! You're half way to double digits dude!

I just love looking at your kids' pictures! They are so beautiful!

Jennifer

Tara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARSON!!!! You big boy!!!! CEC rocks :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Birrthday Karson! My gosh you have photogenic kiddos! I totally laughed out loud when I seen the picture of Kemry with her booty stuck. Too cute!!

Ruthanne said...

You have too many gorgeous pictures in one post....where do I start??? lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Karson!!!! I always thought he looked like John, but that picture of him eating the cupcake, with the big dimples, looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!
The JLo booty comment CRACKED ME UP!!! I feel your pain, Kemry. ;)
It looks like you guys had BIG fun!!!

Faithful Froggers said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Karson! I just loved all the pictures and it looks like he had a great day.

I laughed out loud at Kemry and her "J-Lo" moment. We've all been there! :) Her face was priceless!

Have a great weekend!
Love & FROG . . .

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Karson! What a fun day - and I must admit that I love the kitties!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

samantha- mama to julian said...

happy birthday karson! love those cupcakes, AND the kitties. oops on the gender assessment...

Kris and Mindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What wonderful pictures and it looks like a SUPER fun time:-) They grow up too quickly...we are soon approaching six with Alec and it just makes me cringe...my baby is a baby no longer:-(
Many Hugs!

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!!!!!!!! Home he had a wonderful time! It sure looks like you all did!!

Mary Ann

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Happy Birthday Karson! Looks like everyone had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese.

Was Kemry eating the cotton candy with her feet? Too cute! Was she on a sugar high after that?

All your children are beautiful.

Kelly said...

Ruthanne I need to show you a picture of my brother as a little boy. Karson looks so much like him, especially in the eyes. :) I didn't realize it until last week's FFF of the eyes. It's amazing.

Steve & Amy said...

Happy birthday Karson! What day of celebrating! I love the pictures of Kemry ...she gets cuter all the time:)

Debbie said...

Wow what a great weekend!! Looks like EVERYONE enjoyed CEC!!! Happy Birthday Karson!!

I love how all your childrens names begine with K!! You have a very handsome family!!

Debbie

Kelley at Aroma of Joy said...

As I am looking at this post my 5 year old son is dying!! He LOVEs Chuck E Cheeses and wants to go there..RIGHT NOW! He LOVES that place! When my oldest celebrated her 21st birthday at a bar last January Quin told us he would be having his 21st birthday party at CHuck E Cheese. Oh I hope he means it!!LOL

Have a great week!!
Kelley

Rachel said...

Looks like such a fun party!!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Karson! Loved this post! I can totally relate to the JLo booty and the cotton candy face! Adorable.

Letitia said...

A belated Happy Birthday. Looks like a super fun day.

Letitia
www.homeschoolblogger.com/SandBetweenMyToes/