Wednesday, April 16, 2008

spring fever

SPRING FEVER
With the exception on Sunday and Monday when it was icy and cold, we have had gorgeous weather. It's definitely spring and we're loving it! We have spent as many sunny seconds outside as possible. The trees and plants are all full of beautiful flowers, the grass is waking up (and the mowing has already started ughhh lol but looking on the bright side it smells sooo good), the butterflies are out, but best of all our neighborhood is once again buzzing with kids playing and laughing. Kollin and Karaline have started soccer too (which we love). Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I had so many more but they're on the computer that crashed (which we're still praying can be saved). Hopefully I'll get to upload those soon.








Kollin's prettiest cheerleaders


GOAL KICK

Kollin heading the ball...that's gotta do something to the brain I keep worrying.





Yeaaa Daddy's home!



post signature


13 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

How precious she is!! Kids and the pictures are gorgeous!

Christina said...

Lisa took the words right out of my mouth. Love the first picture if Kemry and the flowers.

Kerri said...

Love the pics!
Fingers are crossed that everything on your old computer can be saved.
Kerri and Ruby

Steve & Amy said...

I just LOVE the picture of Kemry dancing with her Daddy! I can see that being shown at her wedding! How sweet! (I also think it is a subtle message that you have another dancer in the family:)

Ruthanne said...

LOVE the flowered dress with green sweater and LOVE the little girl wearing them!! :)

Yay, Kollin!! SCORE!

Kemry dancing with John is adorable!! Glad you're back--I was missing you somethin' awful!!!

Amy said...

Seriously ... how do you keep up?! I look at you and the kiddos and wonder why I'm not getting more done just with one!!! lol All so sweet!

Mary Ann said...

kelly,
those are great pictures! Kemry is such a doll!!

Mary Ann

Debbie said...

What beautiful pictures!! I love them all, you have a beautiful family!!

Debbie

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

You've been tagged my friend!
Beckie

Laurie said...

OMG how absolutely adorable! I think I see a Guatadopt Calendar submission! :)

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Look at all those beautiful flowers and the beautiful Kemry! She is such a cutie and she has the prettiest smile.

Love the soccer shots too! Glad spring is here, finally!

Tara said...

Kelly! I could almost hear Kemry's laugh through those photos! They are amazing pictures! And PS...you are my "Go-To Girl" on all things soccer :)

Becca said...

I somehow missed this post - love the pictures!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca