Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Randomness

TOTALLY RANDOM POST
I have had a bunch of this and that pictures hanging around I am just going to put into one post. Hang in there...there's no rhyme or reason to this post. :)
~~~~~
I have been feeling bad that I didn't post any pictures of Karaline playing soccer because I posted some of Kollin. Here is Karaline - my sweet goalie girl. :)












I love this picture! John is coaching both Karaline's team and Kollin's team. John has Karaline's team all in a huddle for a pep talk. Look at the only 2 kids that aren't not paying attention! HIS TWO! lol Karaline is playing with a caterpillar on the ground behind him and Karson off in lala land (who isn't on the team but it was just too funny that he was also caught in the picture checking out a bug or some other sort of nature). Luckily Kollin doesn't do this or John would have a complex. lol
And it's official...we can get all of Kemry's hair into piggies now!!!!! I was just about to have her hair cut short in a cute little bob when we discovered we were able to pull this off.


More soccer park randomness...my father-in-law and Karson

My nephew, Alex, was over the other night and I had to get some pictures to show you all how cute he is! :)



Kemry LOOOVES her Aunt Kasey.
GRIMEY
I also wanted to address this issue. Is it just my kids? They get SO dirty SO fast! I am starting to cringe when they ask if they can go outside and play because I know I'm going to have to throw away an outfit (because it won't even be worthy of being called "play clothes" after they're finished) and scrub them with brillo pads when they come in. Can I send them outside naked to play?? lol If you zoom in, you can see a tiny portion of how dirty Karson's shirt was.
And here are his hands

Even Kemry goes straight for the dirties places to play. Our back yard is a kid haven but noooo the dirt patches are much more fun!
Look at Karaline's face! LOL AND hair! I promise she had just had a bath just a few hours before this picture.


Alex came over and wasn't here no time before he looked the same way! lol This would be the sweetest picture if his mouth was clean. :) Well, it's still the sweetest picture of the two of them even with a dirty mouth.


AND we got a kitten! I'm not really a cat person, but Peyton (who is a she but was named after Peyton Manning anyway) is very sweet.
And apparently she also realizes our kids need more help in the bath department than I can keep up with because she is constantly "bathing" Karson like he's one of her kittens. lol




post signature


23 comments:

Tam said...

Kevin is always getting dirty quick, too. It doesn't help that he refuses to walk more than a couple steps before he drops to the ground and crawls....

The kitty is adorable and I love the "bathing" pics!

Heidi said...

Those pics with the cat are so cute, I can't get over it! I have a hard time with "dirtiness" too. I mean, I really have to just turn my head and let Emmi get dirty. I can hardly stand it though.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

wow what a cute little goalie you have!

Just for the record I have play clothes for Mia and her good clothes and I even have play shoes that I got at walmart (that are rubber like crocs) for $5. She NEVER goes outside in her good clothes and I even carry her play clothes with us when we go over friends JUST in case! I am OCD about it!

And the kitten, well the kitten is ADORABLE!!!

Becca said...

Alex is precious! Great pictures - looks like everyone is having fun.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Letitia said...

Great pictures as always. And, yes, mine are definitely attracted to dirt, especially Daniella. I can certainly relate to the ruined clothes.
Letitia
www.homeschoolblogger.com/SandBetweenMyToes/

samantha- mama to julian said...

oh my those kitty photos are so adorable! how gentle your little one is with her. :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Kelly they are just all adorable and the kitty too!

Debbie said...

What a cute post!!! I love the pictures and the kitty, I'm trying to talk Mark into a cat!!

Debbie

Katie said...

OH my goodness.... my kids are ALWAYS dirty . It is frustrating but you just have to buy play clothes and let them be kids :)

Ashley said...

Hi Kelly,

It's the same camera, just shooting in manual as oppoased to automatic :)

Thanks for the compliment! :)
xoxo
Ashley

Kathy said...

Your children are adorable! I love the pictures with the kitten and Kemry's piggie tails are precious.

Dirt is so much more fun to play in for kids!!

Mary Ann said...

great pictures!!!!!!!! I love the kitty pictures!!1

Faithful Froggers said...

Yes, there is a whole lot of dirt on my kids, too! :) Just part of childhood . . . but I can't help but to wonder how they can get so dirty so quickly!

The pictures were beautiful! Looks like you all are having a great week.

Laurie said...

I'm not a cat person either but that is just toooo cute!

What is it with dirty and kids! I am going thru the Spray N Wash and OxiClean like CRAZY these days! LOL

Steve & Amy said...

Those soccer pictures crak me up! I love the piggies!!! I second the naked playing! I don't know what they play in that gets them SOOO dirty.... I think I need an outdoor shower...or may a car wash ( we could call it kid wash). The kids could run through it to get washed & scrubbed:) Happy Birthday Kayla!

Kris and Mindy said...

Awww....what fun pictures! Love the new kitty...such a sweetie! As for the DIRT...that must just be kids because both of mine are forever dirty! UGH...Alec just gets so GROSS because he plays so hard. He is forever covered in dirt and who KNOWS what else daily!
Hugs

Kristen and the Gang said...

OMG, Kelly...it has been so long since I have been able to visit everyones blogs and boy I have missed these kids!!! I just can't believe how big your CREW is getting!!!! Miss You All!!!

Ruthanne said...

Well, my first suggestion would be to stop sending them out to play in white shirts. LOL

What is about your kids? The dirtier they are, the cuter they get!!!

Love the soccer pics---GO KARALINE!!
Peyton giving Karson a bath is SO funny.
And little Miss's pigtails are too cute.

Amy said...

LOVE all the pics. I can't wait until we can put all of Layna's hair in piggies too. I am just going to have to be patient.

All of your children are so beautiful. It's fun to check in and see what your family is up to.

Tara said...

Go Karaline!! I didn't know they make soccer bows too! How cute :)
WTG on holding out on Kemry's hair! Those piggies are so sweet, just like her. Yep, the dirt drives me batty, too. Ugh, they leave a ring in the tub....PU! LOL

Dewey & Stacey said...

Darling pics!!! Its funny you brought up "dirty kids" I was just telling my hubby we should buy stock in launrdy stain remover, we go through enough of it.
Kitten pics are too cute, congrats on the new addition.
Have a great week!
Stacey

Maria and Family said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I love your family pics, they are beautiful ! Guat babies are beautiful arent they? I LOVE the picture of your kitty cleaning up Karson too cute. Researching is such fun eh? Good luck, Maria
http://loveyamorethancookies.blogspot.com/

Daryn and Brooke said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You are so funny-I love your pictures- you really are gifted! I wish I was that good...even though I think I'm not too bad:)
Anyway, your blog looks awesome-I'll have to check it out...it's funny how many people I've met from my blog-that I think I could really be friends with if we only lived nearby:)