Saturday, May 24, 2008

Climbers

The rest of the story....

right up that ladder like an old pro
Don't look at her dirty clothes....we had played outside for hours and hours in the dirt at this point. :D It was the first day of summer break.
This pic was horrible quality but I was taking it with my left hand while I guarded Kemry from falling with my right hand. These cameras aren't designed for left handed pictures. lol She's workin' hard....puuuuuush! That last step burns!

And this is where yesterday's FFF post fits in! Her proud face at the top of the fort.
WOOAH look how high I am
I love this cutie pie smile


So whiel she was up there all the kids wanted to be with her of course and I sure could use the help blocking her from falling out. I tried to get a good pic of all of them together. #1 Kemry was obsessed with that old marker she found and it kept her from jumping out so I let her keep it. #2 Kemry had just eaten dirt earlier and spit it out all over her clothes (no biggie...that outfit was ready for the trash before I put it on her which is why I put it on her to play outside in). #3 her hair was crazy...I could go on and on. LOL
I just LOOOOOOOVE these little guys!

ALMOST a good one :)
Kemry fell backward here and I thought it was cute how everyone rushed to her aid.


All done taking pictures, time to saw off the bottom step. Drastic climbers require drastic measures. LOL
Kollin didn't enjoy this at all lol
~~~

I really love some of the pictures I got of the kids this same day, but I will save them for a later post. There are so many and I want to post them all! :)
~~~~~~~~
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!!!! My amazing hubby has a birthday today!!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better husband, father to my children, or best friend. He isn't afraid to roll up his sleeves and do the dirty work of being a dad. From changing diapers to going to doctor's appts, to washing bottles, to mending a broken heart, he takes it head on. He spoils me rotten and dedicates his life ot making his family happy!!



post signature

8 comments:

Kathy said...

What an adorable little daredevil Kemry is!! Great pics of all of your beautiful children. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to get 5 of them looking at the same time!!

And a very Happy Birthday to your husband!!

Alleen said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruthanne said...

oh my gosh...look at her go!!!! I can't believe how strong she is (and determined!) That cute little face when she makes it to the top is ADORABLE. I love the group shots too--Kollin is always so serious about looking right at you for pictures. I LOVE that kid!

Kerri said...

What great pics!!! That girl can go!
Kerri and Ruby

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the full story and the picture of her almost to the top! She has such personality. She is a little dare devil isn't she! Such a cute family you have and all your children are BEAUTIFUL! I bet they keep you busy.

Steve & Amy said...

Happy Birthday John!!! I love these pictures! The determination on Kemry's is priceless...she's just missing the tongue sticking out with concentration:) Can't wait to see the other pics you took!

sparkz said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! I was able to check out yours and it's great! If you don't scrapbook you should because you take great pictures and they would look awesome in a scrapbook, plus that way you have them forever! Of course with five kids I bet its hard to find the time. Your kids are REALLY cute! I love that they all have "K" names. Most of the names I think of that I want to name my "kids to be" are "K" names! Keep enjoying your gifts from God!

ellasmommy said...

Oh Kelly,
Holy Cow...Kemry is so cute....I can't believe how strong and daring she is!!! Emmy is so timid and doesn't attempt to climb anything! I love Kemry's proud face! Absolutely too cute!

Timberly