Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 2 Chicago

CHICAGO - Day 2
On Sunday, we went into the city and went to Shedd Aquarium. We loved it! Here are the kids in front of the Sears Tower.

This was my favorite earth. It was covered in some of my favorite fabrics - some of them I have in my stash at home! :)


Outside Shedd
Watching the Dolphin Show
Sweet Karaline giving me a sheepish grin because they were playing her favorite song (Walking on Sunshine)


Karaline is a lizard fanatic, so seeing a Komodo Dragon was the highlight of the day!





Karson aka Nemo, hiding from the barracuda that got Nemo's mommy lol

Soldier Field




The city....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!



post signature


5 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time and not missing anything! Makes me want to go to Chicago!

Our Family of 5 said...

I am with Laurie, I am living through you guys, I totally wanna hit up Chicago too=)

Kerri said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Wish we were playing with you.
Kerri and Ruby

Becca said...

I have been to Chicago once and I was sick the whole time. I'm thinking that we need to get a group together to go there - it looks like so much fun! I'll put Laurie and Lisa in charge of organizing our trip!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Ruthanne said...

You were at one of my favorite places today!! I LOVE Shedd Aquarium!! Did you know I spent the night there 4 times?!?
It's been so fun having you in my city--even if I only got to see you twice. I hope you guys had a great time here and that you'll come back often. :)