Friday, July 11, 2008

July4th

FFF - Red, White, & Blue
This has been such a busy week for us. We were home a couple of weeks from Chicago (basically trying to catch up on our rest lol) before we flew to FL to the beach. This week's favorite friday foto is RED, WHITE, & BLUE and even though I didn't get a good 4th group picture of our kids, I got a few that represent the holiday. :)
We spend the 4th at the lake with my sister, her husband, and Alex, my inlaws, and Karaline's best friend that is moving to Indianapolis this weekend (they have been inseparable since they were 3 so it's going to be so hard on Karaline). We got home at 1am and got up early the next morning to head to the airport for the beach. We got home this morning at 3am and here I am doing my FFF. LOL It's all going to catch up with me annnnytime. lol
Here's Karaline with a huge bowl of cherries from Gran's cherry tree.
Kemry on the boat

fireworks!

We took our red, white, and blue to the beach too! :)



We hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, 4th of July! I can't wait to get caught up here and catch up on everyone's blogs! I am sure there are many darling pictures out there i have missed! I'll post more beach pictures this week.

And as always, check out http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more Red, White, and Blue FFF posts!

post signature

24 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Welcome back!! Love all the pictures! The kids are as adorable as ever!!

Cindy said...

Hey Kelly! Glad you're back. It looks like you have had lots of fun. I love that last picture of Kemry on the beach!

Hannah said...

Great pictures. The cherries look so yummy!!

I love all the shots, but the last beach shot is my favorite!

We are going to Guatoberfest this year and I can't wait for Sophia to see the beach!!

Missed your posts, I am glad you had a safe trip!

Hannah

Kelly said...

Whatr wonderful pics!!!!! And Kemry is so gorgeous!!!!

MICHELLE said...

LOVE THE PICTURES YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE. LOVE KEMRY IN HER SUIT-TOO CUTE. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

ClarkFamily said...

Now that looks like a wonderufl time ... I love the 1st picture with those cranberries ... YUMMY! Sounds like you all had a wonderful vacation! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Tracy'sspace said...

Your pictures are gorgeous. Looks like you had an amazing time. Hope you had a good rest now!

Ruthanne said...

Wow!! What a GREAT week--it looks like you guys had a blast.
I LOVE the pics of Kemry on the beach. :)

Carr Family said...

Those cherries look yummy! I love the beach pictures. Enjoy your weekend.

JuJu - said...

Oh My Lordy B!
Kelly - your babies are ALL getting so big - too cute -
you have one of the most beautiful families I have ever seen:)
Glad you are all doing well and enjoying your summer time fun together:):)

Take care and Lots of love to you and your sweet family

Julia:)

Sarah said...

What great pictures! Love the one of them from the back watching the fireworks! How precious! And those cherries? Yum!

Glad you had a great time in Chicago!

Leslie said...

We just got back from our beach vacation too!!! What fun!

Your children are perfect! I love the fireworks pic...

Heidi said...

How fun! Those cherries look delish! I also love the one with the fireworks.

Reba said...

You have been busy! I will have to save your blogsite because I am still learning how to do life with four...you are an expert with five. :) The pictures are precious; I love beach pictures. We just got back ourselves and I would go back in a heartbeat. Have a wonderful weekend!
Reba

Sue said...

What wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Welcome back! Love your pictures and those cherries look oh so yummy! Have a great weekend. :)

Dewey & Stacey said...

Wow your pics are always so beautiful. Love the cherry pic, yum! And Kermy on the boat behind the flags really is just beautiful. It sounds like you all had a wonderful 4th!!
Can't wait to see more cute beach pics
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose , Jose L. and Jose A) said...

Hi
Love your 4th of July red, white and blue and also looking at your chicago pictures....looks like you had lots of fun........

The flores family
(Maria and her 3 J's)

Kathy said...

Great pics!!! I love the picture of Kemry with the flags! Just adorable! I hope Karaline is ok with her friend moving away. That is tough at her age!

Steve & Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! I LOVE the pictures of the fireworks from behind! So adorable! Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation:) Have a restful weekend!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you had a fun 4th of July!!

Robyn

Candy said...

Ok girl that FIRST PICTURE IS SO AWESOME...It needs to go in like SOuthern Living MAG or something REALLY

HUGS

Kemry is getting so big...and I need to call you to catch up some day soon

Debbie said...

I know what you mean about pictures in order!! I am like that!! But I love these pictures!!

Great day!!

Debbie