Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BEACH 2

MORE FROM THE BEACH
I really haven't had time to edit since we got home, so these are just a few of them. My sweet and wonderful friend JoAnn edited several of these. She's a genius at Photoshop and it makes me crazy trying to figure out what she does easily. :)


My handsome guys
Tough Cash guys
My beautiful little Karson
KemryPie
My handsome boy with a sunburn
my cutie-pies
Karaline always exploring

Totally random, I caught them as they were walking past each other and I loved it.
Beautiful Kemry
B/W beauty

My crew
The Cash girls
My boys are always cuddly

Stinker Kemry
Girls are ALWAYS having fun
Beautiful Karaline


Beautiful Karly
Mommy hearts Daddy :)
Skipping Rocks


Daddy Kisses
Kemry
Girly girls



Our Family

15 comments:

Becca said...

Those are beautiful, or should I say that your family is beautiful! I want to go back to FLORIDA!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

JuJu - said...

Beautiful family inside and out - that is why I think you ROCK:)

Katie said...

Love the last pic -- GORGEOUS !!

Hannah said...

I love those pictures. They are so beautiful. You and your husband look so cute together.

I can't wait to go to the beach in October!! I want to do the family beach shots!! We are going to Guatoberfest so I am going to drag some poor mom down to the beach to take our pictures :)

I live in Indiana. So Ohio is not too far away.

Kerri said...

The pics are GREAT!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Christina said...

Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Faithful Froggers said...

Those pictures are so wonderful! Don't you just love it when you get a good picture?? Such a treasure! :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful family.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Your family is so beautiful! Love the pics! PS love your hair cute too it's really cute.

Ruthanne said...

I don't even know where to start!! Those are all so GORGEOUS!! I know I've told you this a million times, but I'm amazed by your talent (and by your beautiful family) :)

Raising a Vols Fan!! said...

Hi there Kelly,
Thanks for your comment, WOW your blog is beautiful and your pics of the fam are amazing!! Oh how I love the beach. Yes, please keep checking in, Hunter will be here soon!

Our Family of 5 said...

I love them all! What great pictures!! I totally love the picture of Karson and Kollin!! Beautiful kids! Beautiful family!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

WOW and WOW!!!! Simply stunning family pics!!! I LOVE them, beautiful family, beautiful background, perfect!!!
Have a great weekend
Stacey

Maria and Family said...

Those are beautiful pictures ! I love them all :) Looks like you guys had a great time,
Maria

Mary Ann said...

I love all the pictures! Esp. the Family picture that is one to have Blown up and hang over your fire place!