Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July

More of our 4th at the lake

I had planned to post beach pictures today but I have such an issue with posting pictures out of order. What's wrong with me? I kept putting beach pictures on here and then I would think, "but I haven't posted our 4th pics yet" and eventually just deleted the beach ones and did lake pics. LOL I am behind now since we've been doing so much and in a crunch so I'll do lake today, then beach, then VBS and I'll be caught up! WOOHOO I know, who cares, right? LOL


Karly skiing and waving LOL
The babies both about to fall asleep on my sister's lap

We took Karaline's best friend with us to the lake because it was her last day here that we would be here too. :( They had their pictures made together by a professional photographer that morning (which I thought was a great idea the mom came up with..she also did pics with her older daughter's best friend) so we just took her after that (I'll post pics from that too..they turned out super cute in b/w). She moved while we were at the beach and Karaline is so sad.

Kollin can take his own fish off now!!! WOOHOOO He doesn't have to have his sister do it for him. ;)
My cutie patootie nephew Alex


John and Kemry....trying to keep that kid safe at the boat is getting more and more difficult! lol
Karson watching a turtle

My BIL (Daniel), nephew (Alex), and sister (Kasey)
caught one!

beautiful Karly
Karaline and her friend caught a Luna moth. Karaline loves moths and her "dream" has been to find a Luna moth. she was in HEAVEN! lol


post signature


14 comments:

Ruthanne said...

WOW!! It looks like you guys had a GREAT time. What a fun family weekend. :)

I agree 100%. You can NOT post pictures out of order. I'm even stranger than you are because I would pre-date all my posts so that the pictures showed up on the same date that they actually happened.
See? Don't you feel more normal now? lol

Laurie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love water fun.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July!

So sorry Karaline that her best friend is moving. That is going to be so hard for both of them. I hope that they are able to keep in touch.

Tara said...

What a fun 4th! You guys are always out enjoying the summer....good for you! Biscuits, I just realized that I never posted 4th of July pics. Oye! LOL. I need the Fly Lady just for Blogger...lol.

Carla said...

Looks like you all had a great time at the lake. And Wow, Karly looks great waterskiing! She's given Haley an incentive to try out the wakeboard whenever we get to the lake this summer. And I so know what you mean about having to post things in order.

Dewey & Stacey said...

How fun that you all spend so much time at the lake. The kids are going to have such wonderful memories to look back on.
And don't worry about the order of the pics, we won't know the differece, we just like seeing how much fun your having :)
Have a great week!
Stacey

Hannah said...

Looks like a great time. You are having a fun summer!! I don't do out of order either.

Faithful Froggers said...

So glad you are back to blogging! :) I have missed your updates and pictures. Looks like you all are having a super-fun summer! I just love all the pics.

And I'm with you . . . I like my updates to be in order, too! :0)

Heidi said...

That looks like too much fun! Sad about Karaline's friend though, it is hard when friends move away. :(

Amanda said...

You are definitely not alone. I don't post out of order either. What a fun time.. Karaline and her friend are so cute together. How sad that she had to move away. Looking forward to your beach pictures. :)

Anne said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. How awesome to spend so much time at the lake. I agree about posting pictures in order...

Letitia said...

That looks like such a fun day. I grew up water skiing, but my girls have never been.
I *loved* the Chicago pictures. We have been wanting to go for several years now, but haven't been able to work it out. I've been twice, but not since I was pregnant with Briana.
I thought you might be interested that today I posted Ashley's and James' photos and report on their trip to Guatemala.

jill marie said...

Oh, I can't go out of order either.. I STILLhave vac pics from last week... ugh!

The lake looks AWESOME! I wish I was there... too much FUN!

Amy said...

Wowee Kazowee!! Looks like y'all had a great 4th!!