Saturday, July 26, 2008

VBS

VBS and the rest of the beach pictures


Karaline cracking Alex up....my daddy is holding him

Kollin and his sweet friend,Kris
Daniel, my BIL, is always getting these kinds of reactions from my kids lol
My sister's church has lots of yummy snacks. They believe in sugar...lots and LOTS of sugar.
My bigger 3 kids are dispursed among this group. lol

Karson and Alex (Karson is in the red shirt and Alex is in the green shirt).

Kemry had no interest in the ballons but loved their strings hanging down. lol
My nephew Alex in the bouncy house
Karly with cotton candy...YUM!
Karson LOVED this game even though he never got the hang of it.
Kollin and Alex

Kemry and her sno-kone
They have all the sugar you can consume! I couldn't count on both hands how many times Karson went back for more cotton candy.
My hula girl
Karson giving me the "peace" sign....he cracks me up because he can never remember how to do it so I usually get 3 fingers instead of 2.
Kemry loving her daddy

Karaline and Aunt Kayla
What I'd give to be doing this right now.





post signature


10 comments:

Kerri said...

Great pics!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the pics of the kids in the waves! That is too cool! All your children are beautiful too : )

PS our baby girls are almost 2 - can you believe it?!?

Kris and Mindy said...

Looks like SUCH A good time!!! ANd I LOVE the beach pics in the post below. Those are so, so beautiful!
Hugs

Debbie said...

VBS Looks like it was fun and yes I would give almost anything to be at a beach now too!!! Great pics!!

Debbie

Our Family of 5 said...

VBS looks like it was a hit! Love all the beach pictures. Is there any that proves you were there Mom? lol

Ruthanne said...

Tell Kasey I want to go to her VBS!!! That looks like a BLAST!

LOVE the tube pics in the water. You get the best shots.

Amy said...

I'm LoL'ing at the balloon strings! Hey girl, you need to get out from behind that camera and get snapped yourself!

Stacey and Dewey said...

What great pics!! Love the baloon string pic. And LOVE LOVE the ocean pics!!! They really turned out great. I love that you can see thier legs in the water. What a wonderful vacation!!

Stacey

jill marie said...

I want to teach at THAT vac. Bible School... yum!

And vacation looks like so much fun!

* Can I add you to my blogroll.. leave me a comment if you would like to be on! Thanks!

Hannah said...

HI, just wanted to let you know that I gave you the brilliant blogger award! Drop by to pick it up.

Hannah