Friday, August 29, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Favorite Foto Friday
Black and White
Sarah (www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com) chose Black and White as the theme this week for FFF. I have SOOOOOOOO many b/w pics of the kids but most of them have already been used in my blog somewhere. While these aren't really any of my favs, they're the latest that haven't made it to my blog. LOL
Kemry had her "meet the teacher" night at preschool last night and while she was very nervous in her classroom (which is the same classroom she is in on Wed night at church so I don't know why she is nervous), she hammed it up once we got outside on the playground! LOL There will be more pics of this night in the next couple of days. She and Alex are in the same classroom together (Heaven help the teacher lol), so I think she will eventually do great. Her teacher is SUPER sweet and the sister of a good friend of mine from high school. I am very optimistic. I'll post more pics in the next couple of days because I got a lot of cute ones of she and Alex together.

Also, another big milestone happened at our house this week!!!!! Kollin and Karly got their braces put on!!!! They have done so well with them so far! How grown up do my babies look here???
This was a picture I ran across while looking for black and white pics that I couldn't resist posting. I cannot BELIEVE how much Kemry has grown up since May 2007! Just 15 months has turned my itty bitty baby into a big girl! How precious is Karson here loving on his baby sister in our hotel room in Guatemala. The moment she was in our arms, she was 100% his baby sister!

I couldn't leave my sweet Karaline out! She is freeezing here, can you tell? LOL This was taken at the lake.

post signature

36 comments:

jill marie said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

What kind of camera do you have?????

ANDREEA said...

wow...Your kids are sooo beautiful!!!You are so lucky!:))
Thank you for reading my blog.
Take care.
Andreea.

Christina said...

Beautiful pictures. How the heck are you doing two in braces? Clara gets hers off on the 9th and we aren't even done making the payments..LOL. Have a great weekend.

Debbie said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!
2 in braces, wow!! We got to skip the oldest daughter, so just one at a time!!

Debbie

Kelly said...

Christina - very good dental insurance! LOL We would be up the creek without a paddle if it weren't for the 50% orthodontics coverage. I told John he better hang on to it with his life because we have at least 3 more sets of braces following them! LOL

Jill Marie - I have a Canon Rebel xTi. I love it but I know it can do SO MUCH MORE if I just had the time to figure it out! :)

Rebecca said...

Such cute pics! You have a beautiful family! I love the last one of your daughter at the lake, even though she is freezing, lol. It is the perfect summer picture! Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

Precious photos - love the one of her and bro in Guatemala........how sweet!

ClarkFamily said...

What truly beautiful photos of your bueatiful children! They are all so great I can't choose my favorite ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Jenelle said...

Great pictures! You have to pay for two sets of braces at once? Ugh. :)

Triplethefunplus2 said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!! Beautiful family!

Leslie said...

Your kids are sooooo gorgeous!!! I have one who got her braces off last year and another goint today to get his on!!! Never a dull moment with kids! LOL

Love the top pic it melts my heart!

Have a safe weekend,Leslie

Leslie said...

Your kids are sooooo gorgeous!!! I have one who got her braces off last year and another going today to get his on!!! Never a dull moment with kids! LOL

Love the top pic it melts my heart!

Have a safe weekend,Leslie

Heidi said...

Great ones! I love Kemry's dress in that first one and I love the braces on also!

Kathy said...

Braces and pre-school!!! Your babies are growing up so fast! All your kids are just beautiful. My favorite pic is the one of Kemry and Karson in Guatemala.

nora said...

The pic of Kemry and Karson is just precious! I love how sweet he is being to her.

Have a great weekend!

Laurie said...

Great pictures. I hope Kemry enjoys preschool. I bet she will love it after a short adjustment. Happy Labor Day weekend!

Our Family of 5 said...

Love them all!!

Sarah said...

All the K's are so beautiful in B/W... love Kemry in the first one!

Tracy'sspace said...

Those pictures are lovely, I love black and white!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

That first picture is JUST PRECIOUS!!!
Have a great weekend!

Chris, Terri, Matt and Mark said...

How beautiful is this family! I always enjoy your pics. I love B&W.

Chris, Megan, and the girls! said...

I love the very first one.. so sweet! Ok so I LOVE the others too, that one just really stood out to me. Thanks for sharing!

Stacey and Dewey said...

I always love your pics, and these B&W didn't disapoint :) Stunning!!! The pic with Karson and Kemry is just beautiful!! The look on her face is priceless.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, I just love black and white photos - and yours are all so beautiful. Poor Karaline! I don't do well in cold water either. ;)

Jennifer said...

Your kids don't take a bad picture! My favorite though is the one of Karson loving on Kemry... PURE sweetness!

Reba said...

I love the pictures. All beautiful children. The very first picture reminds me of something I might see on a card. And two in braces...wow!
Have a great weekend!
Reba

Hannah said...

You always have the best pictures. I look forward to it each week! The kids are again just amazingly beautiful!! Love them in Black and White!

Hannah

Natalie said...

Kelly,

I love all your pics! You are so talented and your kids beautiful subjects :)

Rachel said...

All are beautiful but that first picture is precious...simply precious...

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful pics!!!!
Love the one with little brother showing Kemry some love!!!!

The braces look great btw!!!

Denise

Lilysmom said...

Love them all. Wishing Kemry luck in preschool. Your children are beautiful.

Ruthanne said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the first one of Kemry and the one of Karson and Kemry. (those are only my favorites because I already saw the other pics. lol I actually love them all pretty equally.)

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! I love the one of Kemry and Karson!!

Robyn

Kerri said...

OMG - I love them all!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Carla said...

Gorgeous pics Kelly! And your two oldest look GREAT in their braces. Haley is getting hers on the next visit.

Marianne said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing. Your kids are stunning! Have a great day.