Friday, August 01, 2008

FFF - Kalahari

FAVORITE FRIDAY FOTO(s)
Kalahari with friends!

My sister and I took the kids to Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, OH this week to meet up with lots of wonderful friends we met through our adoption. It was a BLAST! I highly recommend Kalahari! We cannot wait to go back! I know these aren't crazy hair pictures which is the theme for this week's FFF (see www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com for lots of FFF and crazy hair pics), but we're kinda going along with last week's theme which was FRIENDS. :)

Tara (Curlysgirly on a.com) and I sharing a yummy drink. Amy, you asked for me to get out from behind the camera and post a pic of me...here ya go. ;) I don't do this often...too many pics of me and my camera will break. LOL


The whole kid clan minus Karson, Logan, and Alex. There were 17 of them

The reason we all know one another! :) Curtis (CEB), Sofie (mariais5), Devon (curlysgirly), Andrew(fochtru), Bryce (mariais5), Isabelle(nstoldt), and Kemry (cashcrew)!

My nephew Alex....he did SO good on the 11 & 9hr drives and not seeing his daddy for a few days. :)
Miss Morgan
Karaline - she and Morgan really hit it off.

Karly & Carrigan doing Dance Dance Revolution in the arcade

Karly boogie boarding
Carrigan getting instruction from the lifeguard on how to do tricks...she was really good!
Kollin tackling the wave :)

Karson manhandling a giraffe
Kemry got away from us and we found here sitting in this slide happy as can be.

It was Tara's husband Rich's (aka Curly) birthday. Poor guy had to hold the pinata for this crazy crew.

Nikki (nstoldt on a.com) & Marcy (mariais5 on a.com) with their crews
FIESTA!!!!
Kollin, Karson, & Karaline
My wonderful sister holding Devon (she seemed to really like Kasey and Kasey ATE IT UP)
Karaline, Carrigan, & Karly at Curly's FIESTA
Andrew!!!!!!

Karly & Curtis (his mom, Sheri, is CEB from a.com)....he's such a cutie!
Alex & Kemry eating their Kid Cuisines before heading back to the waterpark


Kemry Pie!

Morgan (Nikki's oldest daughter) & Karaline

Karson & Mason (Nikki's youngest son)
Kemry & Alex

Karson at the wavepool
Kemry & Isabelle (Nikki's daughter - nstoldt from a.com)
Karaline & Morgan again
Alex about to slide out an elephant's hiney (nice).LOL Don't know who the lady posing with him is?? LOL
Morgan with her baby sister Isabelle and Karaline with her baby sister Kemry.


Karaline sliding with Alex
Kemry & Bryce about to slide!
Kollin & the baboon
Kemry picking the baboon's nose (again, niiiice lol)
Sweet Karaline (who's swim suit drove me crazy sliding around like that)

Kemry & Devon dancing
Kollin & Karly

We just had SO much fun it's impossible to express! Thank you, Kasey for going with us! Your help along the way was much appreciated! Thank you Curly for sharing your birthday with us! Thank you Tara for coordinating it all! Thank you Ruthanne & Tara for the fiesta food...YUMMY! Thank you Sheri for the pizza party! Thank you Carrigan and Logan for being such great friends to my big kids so they could have fun too...it wouldn't have been the same at all without you guys!
(I feel like I just won an oscar LOL)

post signature


14 comments:

Sharon said...

That looks like great fun.

Becca said...

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun! I love all of the pictures of the gang together! Central KY's Latin Family Connection is getting together tomorrow and I am very anxious to see my friends - blessings...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Leslie said...

Loooks like everyone had fun...My kids love the waterparks at Sandusky!

Have a great weekend,Leslie

Kerri said...

Looks like a great time!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Natalie said...

Oh I could cry that I missed it! I am so glad you all had such a great time. These pictures make that clear!

Kelly said...

Oh I am so jealous , it looks like you guys had a blast !!!

Dena said...

oh - that looks like sooo very very very much fun!!!! love MSNBC in the background (i know i watch way to much to spot david gregory)

Steve & Amy said...

Kelly,
Looks like SOOO much fun! We live about 1 hour away from there and would love to meet up with you when you go back. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard at the nose picking baboon picture.... a Kodak moment!

Sarah said...

SO jealous! Looks like a little Gfest reunion only with bigger and even more beautiful babies! Looks like SOOO much fun!!!

You all weren't too far from us... we will have to check out that water park!!

Easties and Co. said...

You guys are having WAY too much fun...Save some for the rest of us! Ha ha. Nice to meet you through the Yahoo Group! I love love love the descriptions of your children on the right side of your blog. Too sweet!

Kate said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! I wish we would have been able to make!! Maybe next time:) I love the pictures!

Isaac McGee said...

Love all the pics. Looks like yo uall had a great time

Heidi said...

Fun! Is the waterpark part of the resort or a separate part of Sandusky? My brother lives really close to there so I was curious for when we go visit!

Debbie said...

I awarded you with the Brilliant Blogger Award, Stop by my blog to find out about it!!

Debbie :)