Friday, August 08, 2008

FFF Having a Ball

FFF - HAVING A BALL
Sarah chose HAVING A BALL as this week's FFF theme (go to www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com for more!). I have so many "ball" pictures with the kids' sports but I wanted to post something new. Kollin started football this week on the middle school team, so I wanted to get a good pic of him playing (this is his first year). Didn't happen. So I really have put a lot of thought into this week's theme and I just couldn't pull off what I wanted. lol So here we are really having a ball at Dollywood last week. It was the last week of Kid Fest so we HAD to go (plus we were already in Pigeon Forge shopping for back to school clothes lol).
Karly & John riding Tennessee Tornado

The coloring wall presented by the Knoxville Zoo
Karly and Karaline next to the old mill


Karson & John pulling their weight
Karly & Karaline
Poor Kollin was all alone. LOL

We saw the Kratt Brothers from Zaboomafoo....it was an AWESOME show!
And VeggieTales Live
I have been a very bad blogger lately....school starts Monday and it has been a crazy week here getting ready for that. I haven't been posting on other people's blogs as much as I like to either....I'll get back in the swing of things soon I promise. :)

post signature


17 comments:

MICHELLE said...

THAT SURE LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN TO ME.

threehandprints said...

We hope to go to Pigeon Forge next summer...looks like fun!

Hannah said...

We used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Zaboomafoo. Dmitry watched it all the time.

It looks like a lot of fun!

Hannah

Suzanne and Jayme said...

What great fun you all look like your having.

Veggie tales ROCKS!

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had a good time at Dollywood! Your kids are soo cute!

Kathy said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

You guys always look like you have SO much fun!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a FUN day! We looooove Zaboomafoo at our house! :O)

Amy said...

Looks like everyone had a blast at the festival!!!

Sarah said...

You sure know how to have fun!!! Good luck with school next week!!

Debbie said...

Great pictures, We have never been to Dollywood, Looks like fun!!!

Debbie

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you had lots of fun!!

Robyn

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a perfect way to spend the week before school starts. I have heard Dollywood is amazing. It looks like you all had a blast.
Have a great weekend!!!
Stacey

Kerri said...

Great pics!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Ruthanne said...

Now I wanna go to Dollywood!! I don't want to have to pull my own weight, though. lol
Andrew's not into VeggieTales (yet) but I would love it!!

Steve & Amy said...

Looks likes so much fun! Ethan would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the veggie tale show!!!! How far away are you from Dollywood??? We might have to make a trip south:)

Jenelle said...

Looks like a ball! :) The coloring wall looks really cool! Great pictures.