Friday, August 15, 2008

FFF

FFF - Making the most of a grumpy day


I just posted our Back To School pictures a couple of days ago (scroll down to my last post if you want to see my cuties going back to school lol), so I am going with my own theme again this week (Go to http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more BTS posts!)

Between early mornings, missed naps/changing naps, cutting back on juice, and missing her brothers and sisters, Kemry was in a rotten mood this week. I thought she would like the extra mommy time but I think she has too many changes to take in right now before she can start to have more fun with mama. :) Here are some pictures we got outside on her grumpiest day. :)





We can still get a smile out of her every now and then. :)

And mannnnnn is she happy when her big sissies and bubbas come home from school!!! :) She loves on them all evening.

These are from Kollin's 2nd football scrimmage last night.

Kollin had never practiced cornerback, so the coach is telling him what to do and expect

I thought he did really well. :)

post signature

20 comments:

ClarkFamily said...

Oh poor little one ... she may be grumpy but the pictures of her are as cute as ever! Looks like the kids are enjoying all the school activities ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Hannah said...

She might have been grumpy but the pictures turned out awesome! Seriously. You have a lot of talent!

Love all the pictures this week!!

Hannah

Sarah said...

Aww, poor Kemry!! I bet it is hard to understand why the big kids are not around to play with her! She sure looks happy with them when they get home!

Wow... 4 big kids in school and Kemry in preschool, what are you going to do with time to yourself? Ah, yes... eat bon bons all day - LOL!

Natalie said...

Sorry about the grumpiness- we get our fair share of that around here too- except it is usually me ;) I love ALL the pictures but my favorite has to be the one of Kemry and Karson going in for a smooch- so sweet!

Jennifer said...

Kemry is adorable even when she's grumpy!! She has the most beautiful big eyes!!!

Debbie said...

Cute pictures, I love the Kissy face!!

Debbie

Easties and Co. said...

Great pictures!!!

Ruthanne said...

I wish I could look 1/2 that cute when I'm grumpy. I LOVE her hair in those 'stick-out' pony tails. :)
That is the sweetest thing that she loves when her big brothers and sisters get home!!
I'm SO stinkin' proud of Kollin!!!

student101 said...

i know she's grumpy.... but she's oh so darn cute! wat a cuddle bug!

Carla said...

Gorgeous pics, Kelly. Kemry is stunning even when she's grumpy. Yea for Kollin playing football. I bet you and John are so proud of your big guy.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Kemry is a little darling even grumpy!! Your pics are always so beautiful, I love the bright colors. I have no idea how you ever pick your favorite photos, you must have stacks and stacks of them :)
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Kathy said...

Kemry is adorable when she is grumpy!! And to even let you take her picture is amazing! The picture of her and Karson kissing is just precious.

Robyn said...

Kemry is beautiful!!

Robyn

Amanda said...

Even grumpy, Kemry is just so beautiful as all your children are! My son is doing football too. What a commitment that is! I was telling my 2 yr old this morning that tomorrow it's just him and I! Big brother starts school tomorrow. I think he's gonna be lost too.

Heidi said...

Kemry is so cute, grumpy and all! Love the kissing pic. That's the best!

Mary Ann said...

All the pictures are just precious!
Love them all!your Kids are all cutie pies!

cesbloom said...

Kemry and Karson going in for an after-school kiss is priceless! Hope the grumpies go away soon. Good luck to Kollin - cornerback is a tough position out there on an island runnning backward, but he looks like he is doing well. Sheri

Our Family of 5 said...

Even grump Kemry is beautiful!! And the rest of the kids are too!

pureheaven said...

Your kids are beautiful....Love the grumpy pictures of Kemry. What a doll; even when grumpy.

Mandy Froehlich said...

Awww Kelly! I can't believe the kids started school already?!?!? They just grow too fast!!! And I don't care how crabby Kemry is, she is still adorable!