Friday, September 05, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Favorite Foto Friday


I had every intention of scanning old photos in this week to follow Sarah's theme of baby pictures, but I didn't get a chance. Here are some of my favorites from the week though. :) It's such a good idea though and I will for sure when time allows!


GO KOLLIN!

BIG BAD Karson

-
This week was my dad's birthday so we all gathered at their house for a Labor Day/birthday cookout :) It was so much fun!

My dad playing volleyball - another year older didn't keep him down

Nanny & Mammaw

Kemry's outfit wasn't tied right and kept falling off her shoulders which drives me crazy, but I loved this picture anyway. This is Lucy, our lab we had to leave at my parents house when we moved to our house. She loves to run and we just didn't have the yard space (or time to walk her as much as she would need) when we moved. She is very happy at my mom and dad's with our other dog (a sheltie/lab mix)
Alex getting some air on the trampoline! :)


WHY do trampolines make them so dirty?????
LOOK at that face! LOL
AND this one! LOL






This picture cracked me up. Kayla, a "real" volleyball player, was so serious and showed Karly how she had to stand. Kemry came running through and posed just like them.
The guys - John, my BIL Daniel (who's acting like an idiot here lol), and Kollin (who dressed himself, promise I didn't have anything to do with that matching job lol)
Kollin and Lucy



post signature


18 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun week!!!!!! All those pics were great!!!

Your son is such a jock!!!

Have a great weekend,Leslie

Dena said...

that lookslike FUN!

The Hopkins Home said...

The picture of your mammaw almost took my breath away - she looks just like my grandma who we also called mammaw. She died when I was 14 but I have so many great memories of her! I love your blog by the way - it's inspirational to me. We have 3 bio kids and are currently in the process to adopt from S. Korea and everyone thinks we're crazy to want more kids :) We are following where God leads though and I am SO excited!

Becca said...

You guys have the most fun - can we come live with you??

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Ruthanne said...

I NEED to come to one of your family parties if for no other reason than to see Kemry and Alex together in person. :)
I do NOT like how old Kollin looks in that uniform! lol He is supposed to be a pre-teen. He looks about 17 in those pictures! And my little boyfriend Karson is TOO tough! :)

Kathy said...

Kollin looks so handsome and so grown up! The cheerleaders will be coming to call soon!!

Kemry and Alex look like best buddies!

And the picture of the 3 volleyball players cracks me up!

You guys really do have so much fun!

Janet said...

Your family is beautiful! My grandmother is also "Mamaw!"

Tara said...

Gooooooo Kollin! He looks so handsome and mature! I am loving the trampoline pics and the dirty faces and feet :)

I think that picture of Alex and Kemry sitting on the step at Meet the Teacher Night is one of my all time faves! Kemry looks so sweet in that dress!!

Heidi said...

Love the one of Karson in the helmet! I also like the last one with the dog...so sweet.

Kris and Mindy said...

You guys are always having so much fun:-) I love it!! I adore all the pictures, especially the "dirty feet." LOL
Hugs!!

Kerri said...

Great pics!!! Loving Kemry's volley ball pose!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Our Family of 5 said...

What great pictures. I swear I wanna move closer to you, you guys always have fun =)

Steve & Amy said...

Oh my goodness Kollin looks like such a man playing football. He's growing up way too fast! The volleyball picture with Kemry too funny!! Looks like such a fun party!!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you had a fun filled week!!

Robyn

Mary Ann said...

You guys always look like you have a great time! Love the pictures! esp. your little football player!

Hannah said...

You always have such great pictures! I love the shots of Kollin in his football gear...he looks like such a big guy. I bet you are proud and ready to lock him in a closet and pretend he is still a baby.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the big bad Karson! That is just the cutest thing.

Glad everything is going well with your sweet family!

hannah

Debbie said...

Looks like a fun fun time!!! Love the foot ball pics!!

Debbie

Carla said...

Gorgeous pics of Kollin! My gosh, is he a doll!!! Adorable pic of Karson in that helmet too. I don't know what's with the trampoline and why the kids' feet get so black--and their hair gets so staticy, (is that a word? I don't think so.)