The Cashcrew has been tagged by Leah. :) I always have such a hard time with these things because I'm such an open book, most people know everything about me anyway. :) Here it goes:
1. I am the oldest among my siblings (by several years).
2. I don't like coffee but wish I did so I could fit in with the cool Starbucks people. lol
3. I love reading self-help books. I am embarrassed at how many "how to" books we have.
4. I am very cold-natured and freeze all the time. Drives John crazy because he's hot-natured and he thinks I keep the house too warm (I do) and still stay bundled.
5. I LOVE music but am not in the slightest bit musically inclined. I cannot even count beats! lol Same with dance/ballet. I love the mommy ballet class at our studio because of the stretching/yoga aspect but when it comes to counting beats, I'm lost. lol
6. I am TOTAL type A in my head, but when it comes to putting it into play, I am so unorganized and a mess all the time. Isn't this ADHD? I really think I have that.
7. One of my favorite childhood memories was sneaking in the garden and eating tomatoes and corn straight off the plant. I could play out there for hours in the garden hidden beneath the tall corn stalks. Freaks me out to think of my kids doing that without washing it first (or being somewhere I couldn't see them). lol