Wednesday, October 29, 2008


The Cashcrew has been tagged by Leah. :) I always have such a hard time with these things because I'm such an open book, most people know everything about me anyway. :) Here it goes:
1. I am the oldest among my siblings (by several years).
2. I don't like coffee but wish I did so I could fit in with the cool Starbucks people. lol
3. I love reading self-help books. I am embarrassed at how many "how to" books we have.
4. I am very cold-natured and freeze all the time. Drives John crazy because he's hot-natured and he thinks I keep the house too warm (I do) and still stay bundled.
5. I LOVE music but am not in the slightest bit musically inclined. I cannot even count beats! lol Same with dance/ballet. I love the mommy ballet class at our studio because of the stretching/yoga aspect but when it comes to counting beats, I'm lost. lol
6. I am TOTAL type A in my head, but when it comes to putting it into play, I am so unorganized and a mess all the time. Isn't this ADHD? I really think I have that.
7. One of my favorite childhood memories was sneaking in the garden and eating tomatoes and corn straight off the plant. I could play out there for hours in the garden hidden beneath the tall corn stalks. Freaks me out to think of my kids doing that without washing it first (or being somewhere I couldn't see them). lol

post signature

7 comments:

Debbie said...

I think I am number 6 too!!!

Debbie

Hannah said...

So fun! I think I am ADHD too!! I would never let my kids be where I couldn't see them either but I did those kinds of things too. Crazy huh?

Marsha said...

I'm an open book too!! I love coffee, love books, I am more organized at work than home, I was in the band.

Mary Ann said...

I truly do believe you are my twin! We have sooooooo many things in common! I think you commented on that before too!

Stacey and Dewey said...

I'm the oldest sibling too I really think that plays into #6 :)
Good for you reading self help books!! I have a few um shelves dedicated to the same :)
Happy Monday!!
Stacey

Vanessa said...

I think I need to borrow a few of those books!!

Samantha- Mama to Julian said...

nothing, i say NOTHING like tomatoes fresh off of the plant in the hot sun...