Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kollin

Catch Up Time Again

Once again I'm trying to catch up on several events at once. I'm leaving a few for later because I got tired of adding pictures! LOL

Kindergarten Fall Learning Day

Our school's K takes a whole day in Oct each year to do all learning outside. They paint leaves, make apple butter, go on nature walks, play apple bingo, plant mums, you name it! I was stationed at the leaf painting station before lunch and nature walk after lunch. LOTS of fun! :) I got to grab a picture of Karson as he came through my station. :)


Karson and his friend Sam (who is also our neighbor), both in Kindergarten. ;)
Karson with his "how tall am I" sunflower
Kollin's birthday party


We took Kollin and 4 of his best friends to Dollywood for his 13th birthday party. It was a BLAST! If you haven't spent the day with 5 13yr old boys, you should. It's a fabulous age! I really was bracing for a crazy day but they were so obedient, respectful, and just downright FUNNY!




Kollin before he got all his hair cut off (woohoo)
The best ride of the day! :) You get soaked whether you ride this ride or just walk by! LOL

Did I say 5 teen/pre-teen boys??? Counting John there were 6!
SPLASH



Alex's 2nd birthday party


Kemry had so much fun at Alex's birthday party.

The birthday boy and his stick horse :)

Kemry found a caterpillar that took the focus away from the party for a while
Karaline showing off her balloon umm headband? lolKarly showing off those braces. lol
She looks so tiny here lol

What's with all the seriousness? LOL
Kemry & Alex's combined 2nd birthday party
I was so sick this weekend...it was awful!!!! My sister Kasey was so wonderful to move the party last minute (seriously, the day of the party) to her house. We had a weenie roast and the kids had a blast.


green cupcakes

pink cupcakes
cousins
Tutus, icing, and footballs - the party must have been a success! lol


post signature


14 comments:

Mary Ann said...

cute cute pictures! Looks like alot of fun! I love the pictures of Kemry in her tutu! Her hair is getting so long!

Chris, Terri, Matt and Mark said...

Love all the pictures! What a great group of kiddos.

Ruthanne said...

I love ALL those pictures but you know that Kemry in pigtails is my absolute favorite. What an adorable little birthday girl!

Steve & Amy said...

5 13 year olds???!!! Oh My!! Your Dollywood adventure looks like so much fun! I'm sorry that you are not feeling well...pray that your get better soon! I love Kemry's b-day outfit! The spur of the moment party looks like it was a hit! Happy birthday Kemry & Alex!

Kerri said...

Great pics!!!

Hannah said...

Wow you are a brave brave woman. five 13yr old boys?? That is brave. I bet it was a blast. I love the pictures very very cool.

Have a great week.

Hannah

Becca said...

Thanks for catching us up - love the pictures!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Becca said...

Kelly - I am trying to "Click" to follow your blog and I can't. FRUSTRATING!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Kemry! I was thinking of her on the 19th! Mia wore the same tutu to her birthday party!!

As always all your kids are beautiful!

samantha- mama to julian said...

so fun!

happy birthday little love. it's so fun to see our 'group' of little guatlings turning 2 together. i hope we'll still be blogging as they all grow up.

that pic of kemry from the side is so stunning.

Heidi said...

Great pics! You sound like such a fun mom to take all those boys to an amusement park. They do look like fun!

Leah Reeves said...

You have been tagged! Visit by blog for the rules.

Leah

Carla said...

Kemry looks so adorable at the birthday party! Love the pic of her w/the football! Kollin looks like he had fun on his birthday excursion too. So, you didn't post a pic of his hair cut-off??? You can't post a before pic w/o an after pic. The rest of your gang look great too. Including that doll baby, Alex.

Letitia said...

Great pictures.
I have 2 with fall birthdays 7 days apart, so I feel your pain. LOL.
Letitia
www.homeschoolblogger.com/SandBetweenMyToes/