Saturday, October 04, 2008

Behind

WOW I'm the worst blogger in the world right now! It has been almost a MONTH! I don't think I have ever been that far behind. Let's see in the last month Kollin turned 13 on Sept 20 (will post party pics ASAP), Kemry turned 2 on the 19th (her party is tomorrow and will take/post pics), we had several other birthdays in our family, my laptop has been broken and I have had to connect to a seperate monitor which makes it hard to get online, fall activities have kicked into high gear, you name it! We were all sick during Kemry and Kollin's birthdays so I didn't get any good pics (and we barely came out of our PJs let alone got cleaned up and prepared for pictures).
Here is just a bunch of random pictures from the past month. I wasn't taking many at all because I didn't want to upload them to my laptop once I backed up all my files for repairs (fyi I STILL haven't had time to take it in to get fixed)



Kollin ON his birthday
Kemry ON her birthday

Karson at open house at school standing beside his sunflower, pumpkin, and "all about me" guy. They do these how tall am I sunflowers every fall and I have a picture of each one of my kids standing by their sunflower. :)
This was taken from my nephew Alex's birthday party. Kemry loved the bounce house. She looks so tiny climbing in there doesn't she? LOL


Karaline at Alex's party too. The boys were camping out wiht our sunday school class while we girls went to the party.
Kemry was obsessed from a safe distance with this caterpillar! :) That same night we caught a frog and she was so freaked out by it. Is it true??? Could I possibly have hope of having a girly girl in some sense? LOL Neither of my big girls have ever shyed away from creepy crawlies, frogs, snakes, bugs, etc.
Karly at Alex's party
Kemry loving the bounce house

Kemry and the birthday boy

Ok that's it for now. :) I will post Kollin's birthday party pics when I get a chance and will have Kemry's after her party toorrow. :)

post signature


15 comments:

Kerri said...

They're as cute as ever!!!
Glad you're back. :0)
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

jill marie said...

Glad you are back as well! I missed ya! Your kids... ALL of them ... are just beautiful... MORE MORE MORE!

The Andersons said...

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm excited to be part of the IAN family. Your family is beautiful! And if you're eating BBQ and cole slaw on a lake at a Family reunion - you can't be too far from Greenville, SC. May I put a link to your blog on mine?

Kerry

Jenna said...

Oh they are so cute!!!! Thanks for posting your blog info.

Ruthanne said...

Aaahhhhhh.....I have my 'Cash kids' fix and I can relax again. Don't make me wait that long ever again, please. :)

Hannah said...

I missed you guys! Happy birthday to your sweet babies...I am guessing Kollin would not like being called that.

You guys have had a busy month!

Have a great week!

Hannah

Mary Ann said...

Kemry is a baby doll! I love her little sweet face! Great pictures of all your kids!

Jill said...

Kelly, I can't believe how big Kemry has gotten. I remember when she was coming home. Wow! So much has happened in our lives since then - huh?

So excited for your newest journey and we will be praying alongside of your family!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Faithful Froggers said...

So glad to see you back! The pictures were so great. Happy Birthday to Kollin & Kemry - it's hard to do 2 birthdays in one month. :)

Mindy said...

We all get behind sometimes! I have been guilty of the same thing:-) However, I love all your random pictures. They are wonderful! Hope you are having a great Fall!
Hugs

Stacey and Dewey said...

I'm glad your back!!! Happy Birthday to everyone!! Darling pics as always, it looks like you are enjoying fall. Love Kemry's apple dress, too cute!!
I feel your pain with the computer issues. I can't upload pics from our house (country livin)only from my office in town. So I find myself getting behind too.
Hope your having a good week!
Stacey

Stacey and Dewey said...

I'm glad your back!!! Happy Birthday to everyone!! Darling pics as always, it looks like you are enjoying fall. Love Kemry's apple dress, too cute!!
I feel your pain with the computer issues. I can't upload pics from our house (country livin)only from my office in town. So I find myself getting behind too.
Hope your having a good week!
Stacey

Leah Reeves said...

Kelly,

I really enjoy our talks!Thanks for the family update.

Steve & Amy said...

Glad you're back:) LOVE all the pictures looks like you all are having fun and keeping BUSY!!! I love Kemry and her catepiller. Can't wait to see more pictures:)

Debbie said...

Heidy doesn't like bugs or frogs either!!! We have a fish pond in the back yard and have a few frogs too and she likes to look but if someone catches one OH NO!!!!!!

Love all the pictures!!

Debbie